二十九|Twenty-Nine

Ruthless

Both of the bi-colour haired teens went their separate ways

Both of the bi-colour haired teens went their separate ways. Shiro Kurayami having found her own seat in the plane she had checked into; while Shoto Todoroki sat in the train, the seat next to him empty as the world whizzed by for the both of them.

'Be safe, Shiro.'

'Be safe, Shoto.'

-x- Shiro's View -x-

"Wir begrüßen Sie in Berlin. Danke, dass Sie mit uns geflogen sind und wünschen Ihnen einen sicheren Aufenthalt." The faint sound of the in-building intercom was layered by the chattering and bustling sounds within the airport, having just gotten off of my flight as I followed the paths to the immigration counters.

It had been a long flight from Japan all the way to Germany. The pumping headache and lack of sleep not being very helpful as I continue to queue in the long line to the counter. Having spent over ten hours in a flight had taken it's toll on me. 

I found myself unable to sleep during the whole flight because of the uncomfortable seats and annoying across-the-lane passenger who snored as loud as a horn.

"Next!" The staff called, finally being my turn as I stepped over the yellow line and to the counter, handing my passport to him as he checks it through.

After a few seconds of waiting awkwardly, he finally returns the booklet back and nods at me to leave. 

"Right. So they said they'd pick me up at the Starbucks joint here so..." With my Hero Costume in hand and backpack slung over, my eyes dart across the different restaurants and shops within my area until the familiar Starbucks logo came into view.

Hastening my footsteps, I trudge myself into the said café with my eyes wandering in confusion, searching for two particular people. That is, until my own name was called out from somewhere.

"Shiro!" Snapping my head to my left, I immediately spot two heads of silver and blonde, both of them sporting grins as the woman waves over at me frantically.

"Athena!" With a sparkle in my eyes, my feet bring me into a run as I jump at both of them, feeling their arms wrap around me while laughter surrounded us. 

"Kiddo, it's been so long since I've seen you! It was a shame I could't see you leave!" Athena whined, shaking me until I saw stars as her hands gripped on my shoulders tight.

"Oi, oi. Stop shaking her. She just got off a fourteen hour flight. Give her a fucking break, will 'ya?" At that, my body stopped moving and the dizziness slowly faded, my vision clearing with the sight of crimson eyes and a grin.

"Th-thanks, Katsuki..." Shaking out the last of my spinning head, I smile at the two of them, already on our way back to where I would be staying for the next week.

-x- TICK -x- 

Upon arrival to the Dreyar Manor, the great oak door had opened wide, a suited man bowing his head in respect as he welcomed us. 

"Welcome back, Miss Dreyar. Mr. Bakugo. And it is nice to welcome you on your return as well, Miss Kurayami." The man said, standing back ever so straightly with a mannered smile on his lips. 

"Thank you, Frederick. It certainly has been a while. It's great to see you." Smiling back at him, Athena orders for Frederick to bring my bags up to the prepared room for now in which he complies and whisks my bags away.

"Now, you must want to get cleaned up before we head off. You can shower first, you do remember your way around right?" Athena asked, myself nodding as she reminded that food will be ready soon in the dining area.

After having found the bathroom closest to my assigned room, I took a nice warm shower to rinse off the laziness from before, wrapping myself in a fluffy towel and entering my room to change into some comfortable clothes.

With a cotton sweater and shorts on, I head down to where the dining area would be, finding both Athena and Katsuki already seated with plates of food displayed around the table.

"Ah, you're here. Let's get started then!" Having done our own way of praying, the three of us dig into the food, the bursts of familiar European food making me moan in delight from it.

"Later, we'll be doing some patrolling within the city. Katsuki'll take the east side while you come with me to patrol the west area. Both north and south will be covered up by a few others." Nodding at the plan, I swallow down my mouth full of food as Katsuki and Athena discuss more on the plan.

"If I see any fucking villains or some shit, don't think I'll wait till you get over or something. I'm gonna kill those bastards first." Katsuki warned, stabbing at the piece of chicken on his plate, Athena rolling her eyes at his behaviour.

'They act totally the same... Yikes...' Silently observing the two across from me, my mind shows an image of Bakugo next to the Bakugo in front of me, the physical features and tone of voice frighteningly alike as I sweatdrop at the thought.

Having finished eating, all three of us had gone to gear up in our own Hero Costumes, meeting back at the lounge where both adults had complimented on my Hero Costume. To which Athena had said, "You look like a badass Oreo!"

After a while of travelling to Athena's Hero Agency, we met up with the group of sidekicks that would be patrolling the north and south sides of the city, some being friendly enough to greet me give a smile.

"This is where we'll be going our separate ways now. Remember to contact anyone if you see any villains or any attacks." Receiving multiple nods and responses from the different sidekicks, the two groups finally went their assigned directions as Athena and I headed to our's.

"Be on alert, Shiro. Europe is nothing like what Japan is. Villains here are much more ruthless than you think they are."

《THE CLOCK STRIKES FOUR》

======To Be Continued======

"Wir begrüßen Sie in Berlin. Danke, dass Sie mit uns geflogen sind und wünschen Ihnen einen sicheren Aufenthalt." = "We welcome you to Berlin. Thank you for flying with us and we wish you a safe stay."

------

Are you guys confused now? XD Now there's two Bakugo's oh no the world is ending. 

This is filler-ish and boring I know, but I assure you something's gonna happen soon.

-Kuno HikaYashi
28th September 2018 (Unedited)