"He has committed multiple robberies in high end jewellery shops, and also from the Champs Élysées in Paris. Andrés de Fonollosa is also responsible for several sexual assaults..."

"What a portfolio." Nairobi spits.

"Sexual assaults?" I whisper, disgusted this was never mentioned.

"Turns out he has a thing for whores, Vienna. I'd watch yourself." She warns me, but I feel offended by her comment.

"He's established a human trafficking ring, where he has taken Eastern European women to then later sell." The news continues to tell me secrets of Andrés he had never told me before.

"Human trafficking?" My voice cracks, pained that his crimes aren't as wonderful as I had first thought, in fact they're horrendous. "Minors?!"

"You're a pig!" Nairobi shouts as I begin to cry. "You piece of shit!" She spits, but a moment later, Andrés grabs her neck and squeezes it tightly, she whimpers in pain feeling his strength block her airways.

"Andrés, enough!" I scream and throw my arms around his shoulders to release her, but he elbows me in my gut forcefully making me fall to the floor heaving.

Nairobi punches him in the jaw making his head twist, but his grip does not relax, so she does it again, and again making his nose bleed. "I would never sell a woman!" He shouts to us. "And definitely not children, that would violate my moral code, same with ratting out a partner, even if they were nothing more then vile, human waste!" He sharply says still holding on to her.

"Stop it!" I scream trying to get up.

"It is nothing to do with my desires or tastes, Nairobi!"

"Sure, whatever you say." She splutters out.

"Let go, Andrés!" I cough finally getting to my feet seeing drops of blood end up on her face, and with my command, he releases her aggressively. Nairobi takes a large inhale, and the colour quickly returns to her face. "Are you okay?" I ask as she cough violently.

"He's a fucking monster, Vi!" She breathes, holding her neck.

"Are you fucking crazy?!" I hiss at him. "You almost killed her!" I push his back, forcing him to jolt forward.

"She believed the crap the police have made up, and so did you!" He booms loudly in my face. "I thought you knew me better then that, Vienna!" I flinch, feeling each word hit me harder in the heart each time - our first real fight.

"Don't ever, attack Nairobi again. Understand?" I snarl, but he nods. "I don't fucking recognise you right now."

We all stand there silently, Nairobi is still clutching her neck trying to ease the pain. Andrés uses his sleeve to wipe away the blood that has run from his nose.

"I was never inside that car," He thinks out loud. "Although I know someone who was. Nairobi, do you know where Denver is?"

"Wait, how do you know it's Denver? Rio, Nairobi, Tokyo and I were all in that car too."

"Except, you didn't sleep in the car with my jacket on, did you, Vienna?" He snaps and I blush thinking of that night.

Andrés leaves the room and begins calling for Denver loudly, Nairobi and I chase after him. "Berlin! Fuck! Berlin, wait! Stop!" Nairobi shouts. "Listen to me, you're right, maybe Denver lost the button on your jacket, but so what? You can't change that!"

"But I can punish him."

"No, you've done enough of that today." I growl at him, putting my hand on his chest.