Denver.

By lunch time the next day, my hangover still lumes over me. Nairobi was handling it much worse than me, and went straight to bed when our break was called. Tokyo was taking it like a pro, and if anything she just looked tired, as if she hadn't had a sip of alcohol the whole night.

"How are you feeling, Vienna?" She asks cheerfully whilst lighting Moscow's cigarette.

"Awful." I moan holding my head whilst I breathe in and out slowly.

"We need to be back in 30 minutes, 30 minutes!" Sergio calls and begins chatting with Oslo.

"Stop shouting!" I snap and notice Tokyo slithers away, and Rio follows making some dumb excuse about running. Denver laughs and sits beside me.

"Oh Vi, did you drink too much last night?" Denver wraps his strong arms around me and holds me, he's so warm that it's comforting, like a medicine making you feel better. I sigh and close my eyes.

"You could say that." I whisper and we giggle together.

"Well it's your own fault, Vienna. You drink on a school night, you must
pay the prices." Andrés says disapprovingly, and I roll my eyes at him. "You even woke me up, took me such a long time to finally fall back asleep." He smirks at me, and I smirk back.

"I'm so sorry." I say sarcastically, and Denver laughs. Unfortunetly for him, he's laughing because he thinks I'm winding Andrés up, he really wouldn't be laughing if he understood the inside joke.

"All right dad, give her a break!" Denver jokes to Andrés who clearly isn't amused.

"Where do you think Rio and Tokyo went?" I mumble still in Denver's embrace.

"Don't act dumb, Vi." Denver sniggers. "They're fucking, obviously."

"Well that throws the 'no personal relationship' rule out the window." I joke, and wink at Andrés.

"Hey, Vi! We could break that rule too, huh?" Denver flirts and I see Andrés' face turn to stone.

"Behave Denver, a woman like Vienna wouldn't go for a child like you." Andrés insults.

"What do you say, Vi?" Denver says ignoring Andrés. "Give us a little kiss, come on." He jokes and suddenly I feel uncomfortable.

"I said no, Denver!" Andrés slams his fist on the table and Denver removes his arms from me seeing Andrés' raged eyes.

"Wow Berlin, I didn't know you felt so strongly about Vienna!" Denver comments, and with that, Andrés leave the courtyard.

I don't go after him, if I did, Denver would figure out something was going on.

"What's his fucking problem?" Denver asks uptight, but I snuggle into him again and he throws one arm around me this time.

"I think you wind him up easily, and that's why he snapped, I don't think it has anything to do with me, Denver." I lie.

"We were just having a bit of a flirt, what's the harm in that, huh?" He asks but we just sit together in silence.

It felt good to see Andrés lose his temper over another man showing me affection, it shows me he really cares about me. I know I have to rein it in a bit, the more I push Andrés the more likely he'll snap. Not only that, but I genuinely believe Denver finds me attractive, and wouldn't mind having a fling with me, just like Tokyo and Rio are. Denver probably would've been a better suit for me, not only is he younger, he's more free and no where near as controlling as Andrés is. But Andrés loves me in a way that Denver never will, and for that I could never stray away from him.

I knew after class we'd have an argument, so to delay it I popped in on Nairobi to see how she was. She was glad to see me, and fell asleep after a quick chat about what she had missed in the afternoon.

I'm not even at my door yet when Andrés opens his and he scowls at me. "Come here." I do as he says, and walk into his room quietly. We don't say a word to each other until the door is closed. "Why are you acting so childishly with Denver?" He asks frostily.

"Andrés." I roll my eyes. "We're friends!"

"You seem to be friends with every son of a bitch on this heist!" He exclaims. "And, his hands all over you like that, it makes me sick!"

"Andrés, please." I say quietly to try to keep his fury contained.

"No, Aurora! That boy has feelings for you!"

"Stop it, he doesn't. He was just flirting with me because he's a boy looking for some fun! It's not love, Andrés." What I thought would be a bit of fun playing with Andrés' emotions actually turned out to be something quite hurtful to him.

"So why did you let him put his arms around you like that? Aurora, he practically cradled you!" He shouts now, and I fear Tokyo may hear us.

"Well you weren't exactly giving me sympathy were you?" I bite back.

"Why would I? You came back drunk and expect me to look after you?"

"Yes, Andrés!" I shout back. "That's what partners do! They look after each other no matter what!"

Andrés' breathing is heavily and his whole body rises and falls until he starts to relax again.

"You can't act like this when we're together after the heist." Andrés says strictly.

"I know." I whisper. "Why do you think I'm doing it now? I'm having my youthful times now so that I'm not tempted when we're together." In truth, I had never planned to be friends with so many of them, but the friendships I did have felt incredible. Andrés needed to remember that after we get the money, we will never see the others again - so my wild side was temporary.

"I'm going to bed - goodnight." I say bluntly, and leave his room to sleep in my bed alone for the first time since we arrived here.