Risks.

We all gather round Arturo's body whilst the surgeons and the imposter inspect the wound, Arturo can't keep still and is sweating profusely. Even with out masks on, I can tell Andrés is stood next to me, watching every movement the cop makes.

"Hurry up." Denver says pointing his gun in the back of one of the surgeons.

I hit his leg with my hand "Stop, you'll draw attention to yourself." I whisper.

"She's bleeding out Vi, I have to be quick." He stutters.

The surgeon asks for a scalpel, Denver hands him one and takes one for himself. Andrés doesn't notice him, as he's too busy taunting Arturo about his wife and Monica again.

"I love both of them, and that's the truth." Arturo breathes.

"I understand you completely." Andrés agrees honestly.

And with my husband to be so distracted, Denver disappears and runs back to Monica to try and save her life.

"You, stitch him up." Andrés demands to the imposter.

"Me?" He questions worriedly.

"Yeah, you're a nurse aren't you? Then do it!" He commands boldly, knowing that the imposter didn't know the first thing about stitching someone back up. I smirk under my mask, knowing how much pressure this cop is now under, and how stressed the surgeons are thinking he could kill Arturo.

The impsoter clumsily holds the needle and thread, and pretends he has become unwell under the pressure. "Take the nurse to the bathroom until he vomits." Andrés instructs Helsinki, and he begins walking back up to the phone room where the Professor will tell him some important information.

Nairobi grabs a crushed up piece of paper on the floor and holds it tightly in her hands, her quick movement doesn't alarm anyone else but me. The note. Monica's note.

"What's that?" I ask Nairobi quietly.

She begins to unfold it in front of me, and as expected, Monica's messy handwriting is scribbled across the crumpled paper. "She's alive." She whispers.

Andrés rushes down the stairs with a box full of our plan B masks: "Go somewhere private and put these on." He hands me and Nairobi a new mask and together we walk behind the stairs and swtich them.

"Denver's not a murderer!" She exclaims happily, but I stay quiet, unsure what to say. Do I lie to her, and pretend I didn't know either? Or tell my best friend the truth...

"I know..." I whisper.

"What?" She quizzes me, but Andrés is already calling us back.

When we return, every hostage also has the new mask on, and moments later the imposter cop returns from the toilets with a horrified expression plastered across his face - he's about to get someone killed because he thought he could trick us.

"Where is she, Vienna."

"I don't-"

"Don't lie to me, c'mon you're a better friend then that."

"I'll take you to her." I whisper and together we sneak away from the rest of the gang.

I take her hand and lead her quietly towards the volt, I hope Nairobi reacts well to Monica's living state, and doesn't tell Berlin. But if she keeps the secret too, another gang member is at risk of punishment. "Down here..." I whisper. "It's this one." I point, and without hesitation, Nairobi opens the volt door.

Denver has his gun pointing at us, and his eyes show fear thinking we're Andrés. "God damnit, Vienna! Why did you tell Nairobi!?" He shouts.

"You dropped her stupid love letter, good thing I found it and not Berlin, right? Vienna just showed me where she was hiding." She then looks at Monica's leg. "Jesus what happened?!"

"I shot her in the leg and we can't find the bullet." Denver admits sadly.

"All right, give me the scalpel, I'll sort this." Nairobi takes action and sits down next to the wounded leg, I sit next to Monica and hold her hand whilst my best friend gets to work. Just as I had hoped, Nairobi is willing to take punishment then give up Monica's life and I couldn't have felt happier knowing we have the same morals.

"You were right, Vienna." Monica breathes. "Arturo didn't deserve that love letter."

"I never said that, I said he was an asshole that didn't deserve you." I correct her. "You deserve better." I kiss her hand.

Nairobi works quickly, and extracts the bullet. She wraps Monica's wound up tightly to heal properly, but all she needs now is rest.

"Get some rest, Monica." Nairobi says caringly, and together we leave her and Denver together.

"I need to go and see Berlin." I tell Nairobi.

"Okay?" She questions. "Why does that sound suspicious? Are you going for a fuck?" She laughs but I roll my eyes. "Okay, I'm sorry. I'll see you later? I have to work on the new figures away, come help me when you're done." I just nod to her request.

***

"Andrés?" I mutter entering the office.

"Aurora." He breathes quietly.

His brows are knitted and he holds his hand out for me to take. "What's wrong?" I ask and link his hand in mine. It won't stop shaking, it's as if he's having a seizure.

"The illness is trying to shut down parts of my body." He whispers. "I need my medication, but because my hands are so shaky, I can't inject it myself."

"Let me do it." I blurt out grabbing a syringe and the liquid that will delay the illness from killing him. "Stay as still as you can." Andrés holds his breath and allows me to inject the medication as I play nurse.

Once injected, I pull the needle out slowly and see him sigh in relief. "Thank you, Aurora." The shaking begins to slow and eventually his hand becomes still.

"Does it hurt?" I ask cautiously.

"Yes, very much so. But the injections help make it bearable, and having you be my nurse makes it even easier." He laughs and kisses me gladly.

"I'm happy you came to visit, I've been meaning to talk to you." He mutters. "Tokyo made me call Sergio and confess I had a hostage killed. H'es going to punish me."

"Fuck, Tokyo!" I explode angrily as I begin pacing the room. "Ugh she just loves taking control! You're going to get punished because Tokyo wants you to! I can't bare her sometimes!"

"My darling," He purrs. "He had to find out eventually."

"Not from her though!" I scream.

"Please don't get angry with her, she may suspect something if you react like this in front of her. So for me, please, stay calm."

"Okay." I whisper. "What are you doing now then?"

"I need to go and check on the girls in Monica's office," That's where Ariadna is... I gulp, wondering if I can trust him alone with all those women. "and you?" He asks.

"Nairobi's asked for some assistance with the figures." I reply. "Andrés, I can trust you, can't I?"

"Of course you can!" He chuckles. "Remember, I only flirt with these women to make them feel comfortable." I feel glum suddenly. He thinks this is acceptable, but really it isn't.

"Even if it makes me feel uncomfortable?"

"It's only for the next few days, my love. Please be patient." He caresses my cheek then kisses my lips softly, but kindly. "I love you, Aurora."

"I love you." I whisper and we kiss delicately again.