My Ex-Husband is my boss! Part 9

_MORNING_

Y/n: *Groans* Good morning world.

Tae: No good morning for me how rude *he said holding a tray of food*

Y/n: ouk you're here i thought you were in the bathroom.

Tae: I went to get you food since you love food.

Y/n: Thank you you're such a sweetheart.

Tae: Welcome my lady *chuckles*

y/n: Well i am going to brush my teeth and take a shower and eat breakfast with you.

Tae: Okay *smiles*

-You went to brush your teeth and got ready. You put on taeyong hoodie and black pants which looked so cool on you.

Y/n: Let's eat *you said getting out*

-Taeyong turned on the the T.V and ate breakfast with you.

_NEWS_

~We got to know that the biggest mafia of south korea known as EXO are back and they are after their 1st enemy which hasn't been found yet~

Tae: Oh no *realizes you are still here*

Y/n: What do you mean by oh no?

Tae: Well i am worried for people outside*sigh* Okay listen y/n i don't want to hide anything from you now.

y/n: okay? *confused*

Tae: When we got divorced 2 years ago and my parents died one year ago. Well my parents didn't really died in a car accident it was those mafias EXO that killed them.[NOTE: I don't hate EXO, I am an EXO-L so please don't hate on it]

Y/n: But why?

Tae: Well you see i-i used to be a in a mafia gang that was called NCT and my friends that you met in the club used to be in that gang except the girls of course but later we decided to stop being a mafia gang because of EXO. They were trying to track us down and kill us but  they couldn't since lucas was our best hacker so he was able to hack their accounts and hide our identities but now i guess they got to know us since we don't have anyone to hide our identities. 

Y/n:But what did you do to them?

Tae: Well there was a misunderstanding between us. We used to be great friends i was bestfriend with the leader of EXO. But one day when i was living in EXO's leader house meanwhile he was gone, i heard scream in the kitchen and when i rushed there i saw a guy that stabbed his mother and his mother was screaming desperately. 

Y/n: And?

Tae: *sigh* When i rushed to the guy , the guy kicked me and ran out meanwhile i tried to help the helpless woman. Just right then when i hold onto the knife there comes the leader. He saw me holding the knife that was stabbed into his mother's stomach. I tried to explain but he didn't want to listen. His mom was dead by his arrival.

Y/n: So he kicked you out?

Tae: Yeah he did but he said he'll get revenge and he did since he killed my parents but i don't he's done yet since he know i'm alive and by now he should have known that we got back together.

Y/n: He knew me?

Tae: Well yes as a bestfriend i told him about us dating but when we got married he couldn't assist since he had a mission. But he knows your face i should make sure you don't get out without me.

Y/n: This is scary. Let's change the topic. So are you still my boss even though we're dating again?

Tae: Well isn't that disrespectful to call me taeyong instead of master*smirks*

Y/n: Well Mr.Lee taeyong a.k.a master you told me to call you tae or taeyong.

Tae: Well still-

Y/n: *teases* Taeyong taeyong taeyong

Tae: Excuse me miss but i'm still older than you.

Y/n: Hmm then oppaaaaa *acting cute*

Tae: Yah don't call me that i hate it!*tackles you down*

Y/n: *groaning* Ouf are you john cena or what?

Tae: I am Lee taeyong.

Y/n: Lee taeyong who i know only stupid taeyong. *laugh*

Tae: Respect me miss. * crosses arms*

Y/n: I won't what will you do.

tae: This! *He kisses your face everywhere*

Y/n: AHHHH STOP TAEYONG!*Laughs*

Tae: I won't *laugh together*

_Someone knocked on the door_

Tae: Yes?

Maid: Sir someone came to see you.

Tae: Okay i'll be down in a minute.

-You and taeyong went down in the living room.

??:Long time no see.... BESTFRIEND

_TO BE CONTINUED_

[I am trying my best to make this fanfiction go a little longer so i am including some mafia scenes in it]