My Ex-Husband is my boss! Part 7

y/n: I should go buy myself a new outfit since the others got old. Oh wait! I could wear the one i wore on me and taeyong 1st date! It isn't old since i've used it only once.

-You went to your room and open your closet and that's when you got covered up by a pile of clothes on yourself.

y/n: Oh god *you said getting up and putting the clothes away*

_15 Minutes Later_

y/n: WHERE IS IT?! *you said looking for the outfit*

-You then remembered you kept it in the box along with your other stuffs that has memories of you and taeyong.

y/n: You're so dumb y/n *you said smacking your head*

-You found the box under your bed. There it was your off shoulder red dress with your bracelet that taeyong gave you.

-You checked the time and it was already so late it was about 4.30 pm and it takes you about 30 minutes to put on your makeup.

y/n: Gosh time i hate you so much. *you said rushing to the shower*

-After sometimes you were done showering and dried your hair.

Y/n: Now let's wear the dress. *you proceed on wearing the dress*

y/n: Oh my it still fits *you were surprised*

-You then comb your hair into a ponytail and put on some light makeup but you weren't in the mood for wearing lipstick so you didn't wear it.

-Finally it was about 5 minutes before taeyong come to pick you up. You rushed and fetched your handbag. You could run since you weren't wearing heels but some flat heels not like last time.

-There was a knock on the door.

y/n: Oh he is here already?! *You said opening the door*

Tae: Oh hey y/- *he opened his mouth wide while looking at you up and down*

y/n: Well Mr Lee you better close your mouth *you said closing his mouth while laughing*

Tae: Umm yeah *embarrassed* Let's go?

Y/n: Yeah*you said while closing the door*

-You guys went in the car.

Tae: *whille driving* I see you are wearing the dress that you wore for our first date.

Y/n: Oh is it? *you said acting dumb*

Tae: Well i see you forget things early you dummy *he says teasingly*

Y/n: Excuse me i still remember it.

Tae: See i knew it *laugh*

Y/n:Just drive i'm hungry *you said looking out the window*

-You guys reached a restaurant. Taeyong suddenly covered your eyes with a piece of cloth.

Y/n: AH! Taeyong! What are you  doing?

Tae: I am taking you somewhere.

Y/n: But where?!

Tae: Aish stop talking will you. You are too full of curiosity.

Y/n: But i-

Tae: SSSHHHHH *he said this time loudly*

y/n: Fine lead the way Mr Lee.

-Taeyong took your hand and lead you somewhere in the garden behind the restaurant.

Tae: Here we are! *he exclaims*

Y/n: *Eyes still cover* Wow it looks so nice.

Tae: Thank-

Y/n: Literally how do you expect me to see with my eyes covered with a blindfold?

Tae: Oh hehe sorry *he said and removed the blindfold*

-It took you some seconds to adjust the light.

Y/n: Wow that's so pretty *you said looking at the table with a lot of roses*

-Taeyong was happy seeing you getting lost over his surprise.

Tae: Well sit here m'lady. *He said pulling a chair for you*

Y/n: Thank you *you said still lost in the beauty that taeyong surprised for you*

-Taeyong ordered two plates of light pasta and champagne.

Y/n: This is so good* you said eating faster than before*

Tae: Slow down sweetheart we can order more if you want.

y/n: Well i'm good. *chuckles*

Tae: I need to tell you something.

Y/n: Okay 

Tae: First let's go to the middle of the garden where there is a lot of roses.

y/n: Okay *you said excitedly*

_TO BE CONTINUED_