My Ex-Husband is my boss! Part 8

-You guys reached the middle of the garden. The roses looked so beautiful in the night. The moonlight made it even better.

Y/n: Wow *you said smiling*

Tae: *chuckles* get in here *he said pointing to the heart made of roses*

Y/n: Oh my this is so pretty *you said jumping around and getting in the middle of the heart*

Tae: I know this might be quick but all this time i just wanted to say that *he got on his knee*

Tae: Y/n throughout all the misunderstanding we went through i just want to tell you that even nancy was using me all i could thought is just you. You were in my mind every time i was working in the office. I realized that i still love you. I regret what i did in the past, that i have hurt your feelings. Please my love forgive me. *he said all of these with tears in his eyes*

y/n: Let me tell you thing taeyong first stand straight.

-He did what he was told.

Y/n: Let me get things straight. First remember you asked me whether i have decided and i said not yet?

Tae:  Uh yeah what about it?

y/n: Well i have decided to give it a second try.

Tae: L-like you are giving me another chance to be with you?!

Y/n: *nods* well if don't want-

Tae: *hugs you* Thank you princess *Kisses your face*

Y/n:*giggles*Stop now.

Tae: oh sorry hehe too excited to be with you again

Y/n: Hmm so what all this about?

Tae: Well *get on his knees again and take a small box* Y/n, this is a promise for you and me this will prove that my love for you is infinite.

-You got emotional as he put it in your ring finger in your left hand.

-He got up and hugged you tightly and wiped your tears with his fingers meanwhile he was crying too.

Y/n: Aww don't cry*you were crying along again*

Tae: *crying* same goes to you.

-You both laughed while crying which you guys looked stupid but you both didn't care it was the best night for you and taeyong.

Tae: *Wipes tears* Do you maybe wanna stay at my place today? Since i only the maids working in the house but i think they went already.

Y/n: Sure *smiles*

-Taeyong had his arms around your waist and you got in the car while taeyong was going to started the engine, you guys heard gunshots. Taeyong quickly got the car started and drove quickly to his mansion.

Y/n: *Outside the mansion* What was those gunshots for?!

Tae: I don't really know but we got to go in the house i think the biggest mafia of South korea have found out about me- i mean about some of their biggest enemies.

Y/n: okay? *dumbfounded* But who though?

Tae: Let's get in the mansion first okay?

Y/n: yeah *you said and went in*

Y/N: Oh my god this is so big! It's bigger than my apartment!{When you and taeyong got married you lived in a small house}

Tae: Well thank you *chuckles* Let's go in my room so you can take a shower and remove your makeup since you cried a lot and your mascara makes you look horrible.*laughs*

Y/n: Oh my i forgot i wore some mascara aish!

Tae: Well go take a shower i'll wait for you.

-You took a 15 minutes shower and 15 minutes to take the mascara since it got stuck on your face.

y/n: Finally! *You came out with the clothes taeyong lent you*

Tae: You look sexy in my clothes *smirks*

Y/n: Shut up pervert

Tae: I am not a pervert. I just said you looked sexy.*fake cries*

Y/n: Just go take a shower *facepalms*

Tae: Okay ma'am *he said ruffling your hair*

Y/n: Yah! My hair *whines*

Tae: It looks good *screams from the bathroom*

Y/n: I'll kill you when you get out *screams back*

-Taeyong was setting after he got out in the meantime you were getting some water since you always get thirsty in the night.

-When you came in the room you saw taeyong laying on the bed with his phone.

Y/n: You! *you said putting the glass of water on a small table*

Tae: What *he said startled*

Y/n: *you picked a pillow and started hitting him* You made a mess with my hair earlier this is what you get.

Tae: Right *he also picked up a pillow and hit you*

-You guys had a pillow fight for about 20 minutes then you got tired and threw yourself on the bed.

Tae: Tired hun? *he said teasingly*

Y/n: well yeah *you said catching your breath*

Tae: Let's sleep then.

-Soon you both drifted in deep sleep while hugging each other.

_TO BE CONTINUED_