My Ex-husband is my boss!Part 2

-Morning

-Y/n woke up and did her usual routine with makeup and dressing up.

y/n: I'll just put a light makeup since i really don't like makeup at all.

-you put on an office outfit [white shirt, black jeans , black heels, a tie and a black coat]

-you left home at 9 AM since work usually start at 10 AM and you really didn't want to be late on the first day.

*Magical time skip*

-You got out of a taxi, right in front of your work and went inside. You were in a hurry since there was only 5 minutes until work starts and the boss office is at the 15th floor. Meanwhile you were struggling while walking with heels since you weren't really good with heels and you really hated it but still you had to wear it, you tripped and sprained your ankle. Gladly someone hold you before you fell on the ground. You opened your eyes and found yourself in taeyong arms hugging you tight. He slowly backed up and started in your eyes. Both you and him were lost in each other eyes. Then taeyong realised in which position you guys were. He helped you stand but you couldn't since you sprained your ankle. 

y/n: *whining* Ah! I can't stand!

Tae: Let me just- *He lifted you up in bridal style*

-You were blushing so hard and he noticed. The staffs and employees were shocked since they know Lee taeyong as the cold boss. Taeyong was just happy with holding you. He took you to the lift and went in.

Y/n: S-sir- i mean master you can let me down i don't want to trouble you-

Tae: shh *he shut you up immediately*

-After 10 minutes you guys reached the office but when you went in you saw someone you both didn't expect.

???: Oppa *turns back with a smile but faded as soon as you guys saw her*

{Taeyong was still lifting you}

y/n: *whispers* please let me down.

-Taeyong let you down and went to the girl.

Tae: N-nancy w-what are you doing here? *he sutters*

-You just went to your desk and did your work.

nancy: Oh oppa *touches his cheeks* i got a surprise for you but why is this b*tch here i thought you guys divorced*asked madly*

Tae:L-listen *looks at you doing your work not interfering in their matter* w-we are divorced....

nancy: Good still here's my surprise *Raise voice a little* Baby come here!

-A guy and a kid enters

Nancy: Meet my fiance and my child*smirks*

Tae: W-what?!

-You were secretly hearing their conversations.

Tae: SO ALL THIS TIME YOU USED ME I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME!*slams hands on desk*

Nancy: Well unfortunately you believed those 'sweet' words i said to you.

[plot twist: Nancy used taeyong because of his power and money to be able to have a rich life with her husband and child. Nancy lied about taeyong sleeping with her infact she only drugged him but instead that day she had s*x with her husband which caused her to be pregnant and she used this idea to trap taeyong and make him hers by making him believed that she loved him.]

Tae: Just get out...

nancy: Oh why baby don't you want a goodbye kiss*smirks*

Tae: I SAID GET THE F*CK OUT!

-They went out leaving a desperate taeyong behind.

-You were watching all those scenes it made you sad but you couldn't help and go to taeyong

_TO BE CONTINUED_