the revenge of the angry inch

He was mad.So mad.

James was the first one who had enough balls to go to the bathroom,we others followed him as soon we saw that he didn't got killed when he came near the bathroom.

Lars stood infront of the mirror,trying to rub the makeup off.The bobby pins and hair ties we had used to style his hair into a bun were all spreaded across the floor.

I signalized the boys to follow me "Is everything save?" I whispered,they all nodded

"You guys are sure?",again nodding. "Okay everyone in their romms,now" I stormed back into my room,jumping on my bed ,grabbing a book and starting to play some music as if I didn't do anything else today.Reading and listening to Black Sabbath I didn't recognized that someone came into my room,I nearly jumped,but then I saw it was just Kirk.

"The fuck you think you doin,dude"  I angrily whispered at him for giving me chills that it could have been Lars.

"My room is the first " he whispered back

"Huh"

"Y/N,if he gets angry,my room is the first one on his way and I don't wanna be the first victim", he spoke fast while looking between my door and my eyes.

"Calm ya tits,Kirk. Why my room then"

"Because ya a girl"

"So he won't attack me ,you think",I said while thinking intensivly if I have a chance.

"In the closet" I pointed and stood up from my bed,pushing Kirk towards the doors of my clothing-thingy.

"Why,hey",he whined "Shut up,here are yo save",Kirk sat down,some clothes hanging before his eyes

"A snack?", I asked ,the clothes moved a little "I'll take this as a yes" and then I handed him a bag of chips and closed the door,leaving it only a few centemeters open,in case Kirk has to run away.

Back on my bed,with a chips-chewing Kirk in my closet I tried to focus back on my book.

This focus was completly gone,when I heard loud sounds from across my room,James. He was probadly getting tickled to death and his beer,he was hiding in his room was probadly taken away. Cliff or my room would be the next.

My door got kicked open. Okay keep it cool.

"Sup,dude", I said,the chewing in the closet automacially stopped.

Lars looked around,his eyes found something

"Y/N?",he asked. I reminded myself to give him what he wants,otherwise I would end like James.

"Yes",I gave him an innocent smile

"Can I have one of those spray-cans"

I was confused.Spray-cans.What in God's name he wants to do with spray-cans.

"Y..Yeah.Take one or two" I looked unimpressed back to my book. Lars walked backwarts out of my room,eyeing every little detail.

He walked now right,Cliffs room.Clif was the only one of us,who wasn't ticklish,so what would he do next. I heard the sound of.....of...something being sprayed on something. I got up and walked out,slow and silent.

I peaked my head in Cliffs room,everything seemed normal,wait no.

Above Cliffs bed,across the wall stood in bright red "LIVE.LAUGH.LOVE" Shit thats mean. I turned around,running back to room.

Good,because Lars came also a few seconds later in. "Y/N",he began. omg what now,I thought,we are not in a psycho-thriller or some shit.

"You know,where I can find Kirk?"..

"Ugh,probadly his room"

"Oh,I was already there and he wasn't in it."

"Then probadly in..." I started but he iterrupted me.

"He's not in Cliff's" step closer

"Not in James" step closer

"not in mine" step closer

"sorry,dunno where he's then" I responded looking back at my book.

"Oh okay,too bad. I guess,I'll touch his guitar then",Lars turned back around and started walking out but a furious Kirk stormed out,t-shirts,bras and a belt tangeled in his hair.

"NO. ONLY OVER MY BODY" Kirk scraemed

"Good,then "Lars said and jumped on Kirk,so both fell on the floor and the second tickling fight of the day started.

I leaned back . What dorks. But the coolest dorks to live with.

// FINISH;next chapter will be up soon//