X ~ Epilogue

10 years later

"Do you, Rose Violette Greene, take Lee Andrew Parker to be your lawfully wedded husband in sickness and in health, through thick and thin, till death do you part?"

"I do."

"Do you, Lee Andrew Parker, take Rose Violette Greene to be your lawfully wedded wife in sickness and in health, through thick and thin, till death you part?"

"I do."

"I now pronounce you Mr and Mrs Parker. You may now kiss the bride."

Andrew looked down at his bride. Bride... He liked the sound of that. If someone had told him ten years ago that he would get married to the beautiful blue-eyed angel in front of him he would have laughed in their faces. But seeing was believing and he had faith in what he saw.

Rose was a princess straight out of a fairytale in her poofy wedding dress. Her hair was styled to perfection and her makeup was an artwork itself. But that's not what made Andrew's heart skip a beat it was Rose's natural beauty that did it for him. It was her beautiful smile and her sparkling eyes. She was his princess. No. His Queen. No. His flower.

He bent down and kissed her. Sealing their 'happily ever after'. The beginning to the rest of their lives together.

"Alright you lovebirds. Save it for the honeymoon."

Rose pulled away, turning towards her maid of honor. Her sister in law. Her best friend.

"Thank you." she said pulling Jade into a bone crushing hug.

"For what? Being the world's best maid of honor?"

"Thank you for that. And everything else." She pulled her in for another hug before turning to Drew. They kissed one more time for the crowd before leading them outside.

They said their goodbyes to their family members before heading to their limousine.

"I love you," she said.

"I love you too," he said.

"How about one more for the road." She handed him a pen and a sticky note. He knew exactly what she wanted from him so he wrote it down for her. She did the same. They swapped sticky notes while giggling like schoolgirls.

She read his:

Roses are red,
Violets aren't blue.
I can't believe
How much I love you
You are my world
And so much more
You are the person
I truly adore.

He read hers:

Roses are red,
Violets are blue
The best decision I ever made
Was saying "I do!"

He frowned. "Violets aren't blue." She giggled.

"I know." He smiled.

"I love you."

"I love you too."