Gadjah's View

[Gadjah] P.O.V

When I first met (M/N), I didn't even realise him at first. Her Majesty had asked me to check out who was at the border. He could've easily left or attacked me yet he didn't. The moment I saw him, I felt wary. It was hard to tell but what small bit of mana I felt was powerful. Yet, he promised not to bring any harm. All he did was grow one of Crimson Orange trees for their branches to drop the fruits in the palm of him hand. He bit into it and I had the urge to tell him that it would be bitter but he couldn't tell.

It seemed (M/N) knew to pour his mana in already or he did it unknowingly. His personality was bubbly and I couldn't help but slowly relax as he stuck up a conversation with me. He was just relaxed as he made a tree to lean against. I thought I would have to fight him once he told me he knew her Majesty was cursed but he clearly had no evil intentions as he grew me some oranges. I poured my mana into eating them and they were good. I didn't know what to think of this person.

A carefree oddball.

Eventually, I got his name. (M/N). It suits him. He praised our Kingdom saying Nature favoured us. Keeping my cool, I let him talk about Nature. I really did believe him, not a single lie in his words. I ended up relaxing too and enjoying his company. He soon left afterwards. I was even more surprised that he could fly. First, he immediately pinpoints my magic type and next he grows a tree easily without using his grimoir. Then, he flies. I honestly was stunned.

It didn't help (M/N) was ... undeniably quite cute. His personality was loveable. I returned to report this to Lolopechka. Only, to find out she was watching us. She giggled at how cute (M/N) and that he brought out a soft side in me. I denied it and told her to get back to work. Then, the request came through and for some odd reason (M/N)'s bright smile flashed into my mind. I was glad for my darker skin tone.

Safe to say, we allowed them through. I was slightly happy to see (M/N) again. The minute he waved at me, I think I saw the sun smiling at me. I didn't come here to catch feelings but I wouldn't mind them once this whole war was over. He knew something was up immediately. He was really aware of his situation. The moment Asta was taken, he tried to follow him but I intercepted him. The way he threw me off was amazing.

That fire blast of (M/N)'s was on a whole other level too. Narrowly, I dodged it. Who knew someone so carefree could be so dangerous. He could be an arcane mage for all we knew. A force to be reckoned with. I saw him again once the fighting was all over. He seemed at ease and happy which was a major contrast from earlier. A lion on the outside and a softie inside. He didn't even bare any ill will. The way he smiles at me like that, it makes me happy.

The moment I found out (M/N) was Nature's child and wielder of Chaos, I was even more surprised. Those two titles were dangerous but he was kind as he tried to explain to Asta what it meant. He smiled as he said it was just a title but he was the next Nature. How can that be just a title? Confused yet happy is how he left me. The determination he had made a certain feeling bubble up. It was hard to keep a stoic expression. I need to get away from this sunshine before I fall for him.

Too bad I already did.

A/N: This was a bit short but Gadjah's insight on (M/N). Thanks for reading and commenting!

 Thanks for reading and commenting!