Dungeon: You're our treasure

[Yami Sukehiro] P.O.V

I couldn't believe it. Everyone had made it back except the Ghost. The shrimp was in bad shape but would heal perfectly fine. He was passed out and recovering. Luck was fine but couldn't stop smiling weirdly. Noelle was fine too, mentally not the best.

I remembered when they returned, I greeted them happily withy cigarette in my mouth. I didn't notice Ghost Maid was missing until Noelle broke down crying on the floor. Luck looked like a maniac but even more so than usual. Asta was screaming to go back until I knocked him out.

"Luck...where is Ghost Maid?"

"...crushed under the rubble"

I snapped myself out of my thought and continued writing the report in my room. I felt angry and I ended up smashing the table with my fist. I took in a big puff of my cigarette as my papers now laid on the floor. I refused to believe it, the fact that (M/N) sacrificed himself for Noelle. My Ki told me he couldn't be dead but nothing turned up after two days.

However, I decided to check it out for myself. I headed out the door and forced Finral to make a portal to the dungeon. We walked through and I stood at the beggining of the rubble. I couldn't sense him until a wave of mana hit us. That had to be him. I quickly hurried over to the source.

Stopping at the beggining of the rubble, I called out but no one answered. I felt frustrated. Maybe it was because I needed to take a dump or maybe because I had just missed him. I decided to pick the first. I refused to believe the second.

"Oi, Ghost Maid! Do you hear me?!"

"..tain"

Finral followed the voice and alerted me to the small hole in the rubble. He took a peak inside. He started screaming hysterically like a banshee. He called me over eagerly. I almost kicked him because he was ordering me around.

I passed Finral and bent down to look in. It was him. (M/N) finally. The dumb self sacrificing idiotic maid. He looked utterly horrible but he was breathing. I smirked gripped the massive rubble and threw it all to the right easily. I jumped in and aproached him.

The way the sun was hitting his skin, gave a weird tingly feeling. The glow his skin had, making it look more pale and the peaceful expression. He seemed at peace and looked dead if not for his light breathing but it was a nice sight. I'll admit that much. I grabbed him and scooped him up. His eyes opened slowly and his gentle yet weak (e/c) eyes looked bright. He still had the spirit to fight.

Good.

"Hey, looks like you got beat up pretty badly here, huh"

I let his head rest against my body as I princess style carried him. His head was right above my heart. My heartbeat must have lulled him to sleep because he was out like a light. I smirked and turned to Finral who looked happy. He oppened a portal to the magic infirmary in the castle.

Finral and I walked through as I began smoking a new cigarette. I yelled at the healers to heal him as I put him in one of the beds. They screamed in fear before tending to his wounds. I left to take a dump, leaving Finral with him. When I came back, I lit another cigarette and entered the room to see weird braid man. Nozel Silva.

Finral was in the corner cowering as Nozel's unapproving glare made him uncomfortable. Nozel sat on the bed where Ghost Maid was. He got shocked and jumped slightly. I laughed at him for that, holding my cigarette in one hand. He glared at me before addressing Ghost Maid.

"What small weak mission did he get injured by?"

"He went to a dungeon, be grateful. Your sister is alive because of him. He took the hits."

Nozel's eyes widened and backed off slightly. Secret sister caring weird braid bastard. Finral hid behind me as I looked over at Ghost Maid who was peacefully sleeping. His grimoir was there. The six leaf thing bothered me and it doesnt help that the king is curious as it turns to nothing if a spell is used. I decided to open it out of sheer curiosity. I couldn't read anything. I closed it and put it safely next to his side. He was healing well. I made Flying Carpet open a gate back. I trusted nothing would happen.

I entered the base and it was a mess. Charmy was still crying, Vanessa twice as drunk, Noelle miserable, Gordon mopping in the corner,Luck insisting twice as hard to fight, Magna was training outside, Gauche hasn't stopped talking to his sister and Asta yelling to go back. I smashed the wall next to me and got everyone's attention. They all quiet down so I could speak.

"We found him, he's alive. He's healing right now"

Then a whole new chaos started. Like Charmy crying and binge eating in happiness. Vanessa drinking to Ghost maid's health ,Asta looked so relieved and Noelle did too. Luck began asking to take him to the infirmary but I held his head almost crushing it as I said no. I headed back to my room after taking another dump. I saw the broken desk still there. I decided to go straight to sleep.

My thoughts drifted to Ghost Maid. Initially, he pissed me off because he seemed like a weakling but he wasn't. I was pissed he was good at magic but that was because he trained.nI was pissed at his smarts but that was because I'm not the brightest. I remembered when his hands would comb through my hair and told me gently to wake up in the morning. That was something I made him do since I didn't feel like murdering when it was like that. He was a good maid too, cleaning everything with the shrimp. His cooking was amazing. It reminded me of my fishing village.

He better come back or I'll beat him back up from the dead.

A/N:Thanks for reading! Now we have Yami and Asta into you