Making Dreams Come True : Eijirou Kirishima

Start from the beginning

"Good morning." He took your hand in his, grinning at your still-sleepy tone. You weren't a morning person like him, and he found it cute when you were a little grumpy or out of it. You popped up onto your tiptoes to give him a kiss on the cheek. His face immediately heated up, his thoughts returning to that morning. He again remembered his dream, thinking of your lips against his neck and he blushed harder, his face probably the same color as his hair by this point.

You, thankfully for him, were unable to see this as you had already turned away. Lost in trying to hide the blush of your own, you jumped at the sound of the toaster popping out your bread. Kirishima wondered for the millionth time how it was possible for a person as cute as you to exist in the world, let alone like him back.

You pulled out your toast and began to spread butter over it, searching your mind for something to say to him. You were bad at small talk, even with someone like your boyfriend. You decided on something generic, but you were still certainly interested.

"Did you sleep well last night?" you asked.

Kirishima nearly choked as he fumbled with the twist tie on the package of bread, preparing to make some toast for himself. His blush continued to burn as he avoided your eye contact. "Yeah, you?" He silently congratulated himself at his ability to keep his voice relatively steady as he answered you.

You went on to mention something about having too many blankets and being too warm, then started talking about a dream you'd had. Kirishima smirked to himself at the slight irony that kept encroaching on his morning, listening to you talk as he waited for his toast.

His day went on as usual, his classes and training going by like they always did. He didn't have to do his work study today, so he was able to watch you train. He had enjoyed seeing you progress in your abilities during your time at U.A. Like him, your quirk was getting stronger and you were able to use it with more and more precision with each passing session.

The only thing different about his day, though, were the intrusive recollections of his dream from the night before. He had gotten used to fantasizing about you, especially from back when you'd just been his crush. But it was so much more frequently today. Every time there was a lull in a conversation, or he would zone out a little in class, he found his mind wandering to the imagined sensation of your hands on his body. His eyes would drift to you if you were nearby, furthering some of the actions you both took in his fantasy.

Bakugou caught him staring for the third time that day just before hero training started. He gave Kirishima a whack to the back of his head, jolting him from his thoughts.

"Oi, dumbass, I thought you were dating her already!" he yelled at his startled friend.

"What? We are!" Kirishima answered, rubbing at the back of his skull. He hadn't had enough time to harden, being completely caught off guard by the blow.

"Well then stop staring at her like you did before you asked her out!"

Kirishima sheepishly followed him, getting ready to focus on training.

Once classes were finished, 1-A decided to have a movie night. It was a Friday evening, so most students didn't feel pressured to do their homework due Monday. Most of the class showed up, apart from a few stragglers who weren't interested.

After arguing and then finally voting on a movie, the kids of 1-A settled around the TV in the common room. Kirishima had chosen to sit on the floor and you had followed, leaning against him. You had brought your blanket down from your dorm room and had proceeded to wrap it around both of your shoulders. Your boyfriend blushed as you snuggled into him, pressing your shoulder and back against his chest as the movie started.