"Yeah. I'm tryn' go home and sleep, ma. Been a long night and I just wun' chill.."

"Well what about me? I thought you were taking care of me." I told him, referring to my leg and he shook his head.

"Na'.." He trailed off.

"Your moms got you."

*

An hour later

"You aight?" Dom ask as we pulled up to my house and I couldn't help but to think that he was still upset about yesterday.

It seemed as if he was simply being passive with me.

"No, babe. I'm not okay." I admitted as he cut the engine, looking over to my house.

"Are you still upset?" I went onto ask and he furrowed his eyebrows.

"Like just tell me if you are so I can make things right, Dominic."

"Na', ma.." He trailed off.

"I'm just chillin'." He shrugged nonchalantly and I sighed deeply.

"Babe. I know you and I know for a fact you're still upset."

"Especially with that stupid ass comment you made before we left the hotel." I expressed to him.

"Look, I know I was wrong."

"And I'm really trying to make it better, okay?"

"Just work with me." I pushed my stray hairs behind my ear as I copped my plea.

"I said I'm chillin', T."

"What more you want from me?" He chuckled lowly.

"What am I doin' wrong?" He shrugged as if I was making a big deal but I knew why he was doing this.

And I hated when he did it.

"I apologized to you, I explained what I meant when I said the hurtful things I said, then I gave you head this morning. What more do you want from me, Dominic?" I expressed my feelings.

He knew exactly what he was doing to me right now. He was holding in his feelings and bottling up his anger and he knew I hated that. With every bone in my body, I hated that.

There was no reason for it. We could just talk.

"T, I ain't doin' shit. I just want you to be happy, ma." He shrugged, looking straight ahead while I looked at the side of his face.

"Well you make me happy. Especially when you're being active in this relationship and expressing your feelings, Dominic."

"Communicating instead of the passive shit you're pulling right now." I snapped and he chuckled, looking down.

"Aight, T." He looked over to me.

"I ain't gon' argue and get out of character witchu like you wan' a nigga to."

"So I'a call you later, ma." Was all he said as he started his car again, meaning he was ready for me to get out.

Sitting there for a moment, I realized he was dead serious about this and I simply began to regret what I said.

"Fine." I rolled my eyes, opening the passenger side door, wanting him to stop me but of course he didn't.

"I'll call you after I get situated?" I asked softly, just wanting to put all of this behind us. I didn't want to be angry anymore.

"Aight, baby." He nodded, watching as I was about to get out.

"Oh, wait. I forgot." I stopped, leaning over to peck his lips.

When I did, I could feel that he didn't kiss me back and that confirmed everything that I needed to know. He was indeed upset and this could turn into something that I didn't want it to. Fast.

Passive Dom was someone I highly disliked.

"I love you." I spoke softly, biting my lip to keep myself from crying.

"Love you too, shawty." He said, making me toot my lips up.

"I'll call you later, okay?"

"Aight, T."

"Gon' head." He said as I finally got out of the car and closed the door behind me.

As I made my way toward the front door, I limped slowly with the stupid crutches. I then stopped for a second and turned around to wave to him but he didn't wave back or even look in my direction for that matter. He simply pulled away from my house, leaving me in the dust.

*
Thoughts?