Chapter 11: New Couple and Blackouts

Hey guys! I'm sorry but I can't undate as quick as I did over the summer.. I don't have my ipod and I know this song isn't very good for this chapter, but it's for friends so enjoy the chapter! <3

~                                                                                         ~                                                                                   ~

 Anabelle POV 

During P.E. Kat and I paired up against eachother in Basketball.

"Why did I agree to this again?" I whined to Kat.

"What exactly?" She raised a brow.

"You know.." I whispered.

"Oh! That thing!" She smirked.

I frowned, "What now?"

"Oh nothing, don't worry bout it sweetie! The time will come."

I looked kind of scared, I looked at her (after a while) like she was crazy. Jeez, what can this girl think about when she's planning revenge?? I know she's a total revenge queen, but what is she really planning?? OH MY GOD.

"NO WAY."  I yelled.

Everyone in the gym looked at me like I was crazy and Kat gave me a symphetic smile. 

Then, they started talking about the newest couple; Me and Ryder. My head hurt so much, I felt a little dizzy.. Class ended and we went to the changing room.

"Hey Belle, you okay? You look like you have the flu or something."

"I'm fine Kat." I rubbed my eyes, trying to not have blurry vision.

"Okay, just take care okay?"

"Yeah yeah."

She walked out, short time later I did too.

My vision was getting even more blurred and I felt even more dizzier.

I fell, but someone caught me before I hit the ground.

"Woah, watch it Belle, you were gonna hurt yourself if I wasn't here."

"Take me to the nurse please." I sounded really weak (curse my sickness).

The person carried me bridal style, just before I blacked out completely.

Yeah, it's really short.. I know.. BUT! This mysterious person will be uncover next chapter!

ENJOY THE  WORLD AROUND GO OUTSIDE!

who am i kidding? it's too cold outside for angels to fly ;)

HAHAHAH you get it?

no? Misa will be quiet now...