Chapter 6...i accidentally marked it 7 but this is 6!

Robbie is on the side(: and on a personal note Farley 55 you ARE NOT Robbie.

Chapter 6:

I have no idea how we get ourselves into these situations but we always do.Once Robbie threw the first punch at Guy #1. I grabbed my phone and pressed the number 1 and the call button and heard my brother pick up "Hello?" "Get your butt to the mall now unless you want me and vannah to get raped and Robbie to get killed!" "Wait when did Robbie get to town?" "I don't know just get here!"I said a little to snappy.I hit the end button then I went up to the dude who was in the process of getting to stage 2 of rape with Vannah.I grabbed the fire exstinguisher and threw it at the dude. This was just like in the movies,I throw it at the bad guy and he falls backwards. Hmm I should be a cop.Wait that's a bad idea I shouldn't be trusted with a gun or a taser.I would end up shooting myself!

Before I knew it Carson was here helping Robbie beat the crap out of that guy.Man,I have missed my best guy friend,Robbie. I mean Carson and Logan are amazing but Robbie is the best!Too bad he lives 3 counties over....

Next thing I know Guy#1 and #2  are laying in the alley knocked out.Simple enough.I checked the time it was 4:15.Crap!I was 15 minutes late for practice and I had to go to the hospital to get my wrist checked out since the bone was popped out but apparently it popped bak in?That can't be natural..

I ran up to Robbie and was about to hug him when Carson insisted to take me to the hospital. "But I have to be somewhere and im already 15 minutes late!" "If its so important what is it?"Carson questioned "i-I cant tell you!"I said. "Then lets go to the hospital.I'll call Logan and he will go pick up your car and take it home and I guess we will all go to the hospital and you two ladies can explain everything"Carson said. "yes father!"me and vannah said at the same time.

I sat with Robbie in the back of Carson's car and Vannah sat with Carson in the front obviously..unless we tied her on the hood of the car like a deer.They wouldn't do that to her but I would just to be mean..haha.

The hospital went smoothly I was the only one who had to have something done.I got a cast put on my wrist.By the time we were released it was 7.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am soooooooooo SORRY!!This is really short but I wanted to go ahead and post it and if you read last chapter I am aware that Vannah's picture was not there.Sorrrrrrrry(: