Friends,Lovers,or Nothing.Chapter 2.

PICTURE OF CARSON ON THE SIDE!:)

Chapter 2:

After my little outburst,we all settled down and we watched an episode of Hawaii Five-O and me getting yelled at for screaming when Scott Caan's character came on.Vannah and me went up to my room and we talked for a bit then we decided to go to the mall.We walked down the stairs and my brother asks where we are going and I say with a little too pep"To the mall!"  A new voice comes into the room and says"Oh cool we're going to maybe we should meet up for dinner somewhere?"Logan says. "Sure so we'll meet you in the fountain at umm 6?" "See ya then!"logan said. I climbed into my Mustang GT and Vannah got into the passenger side.I reeved up the engine and vannah plugged my ipod up to the stereo and "Firework by Katy Perry " came on. She turned it on loud and I pushed the gas way past the speed limit and when we pulled into the mall I gracefully pulled into the perfect parking spot. I may not be graceful on my feet but what can I say?I love cars!

We walked around for a bit and a lot of guys were checking us out.Vannah was wearing a purple scarf and a grey tunic with jeans and brownish-greyish boots.I know it sounds weird but it actually looks good,it was only late August so it was still warm here but she still wore it.I am wearing a light green cami and a mini skirt with gladiator sandals.We shopped around and bought some stuff then it was 5:45 so we went to the fountain to wait for them. I started just thinking and I glanced over to this little restaurant which I guessed we would be going to with the guys tonight and I saw this cute little couple sitting beside the window I squinted to see if I knew them and I didn't recognize the girl but something about the boy was famailiar the blonde hair which was all swoopy wait was that ch-? I was cut off by my brother and Logan and Vannah came back from the bathroom.We walked into the restaurant and Logan had his hand on my upper back in a brotherly way and as we walked by the table the couple was kissing and I stopped dead in my tracks and I was sure my jaw was on the floor.My boyfriend of a year was at a restaurant with another girl and was in a full make-out session!I ran out of the restaurant and out of the mall and sat in my car and cried then I finally put the key in the ignition and I bursted out of the restaurant I had no idea where I was going or how fast I was going,I knew I needed to get away-from all this.i didn't want help and I didn't want anybody to comfort me.That was when I lost it.I drove and drove and drove.I saw a bunch of lights and heard the loud roaring of engines and heard people cheering.I was intrigued since I have a thing for cars.I drove up to it and everything went silent when I rolled in.I was motioned to go over to this friendly-yet intimidating group of racers im guessing they were top-dogs around here."Yo,whats ur name?"a guy with spikey black hair asked. "Umm Ashlyn"I replied cooly. "Oh you are like really pretty and you look like you know your way around a car too"a girl with black and pink hair said. "Yeah actually I do I've loved cars for as long as I can remember."I said. I counted around 6 people in their group. "Well Ashlyn im gonna call you Tumbler ok?"the guy with spikey black hair said. "Sure and what are ya'lls names and what is goin on here it looks awesome!"I asked. "Well I am Lucky.The guy you were just talking to is Memphis and there is..."Lucky went on.(lucky is the girl with black and pink hair) Lucky told me the rest f the groups names and they told me that this is street racing or drag racing or something like that.They also said if they do some mecannical stuff to my car I should be able to race at next weeks race of course with a little practice. Si agreed and exchanged numbers with all of them and watched the races and I ws as really interested in this.I ended up staying the whole time."Hey so um since practice isn't until Monday but do you think we could hang out like tomorrow maybe?"Memphis asked with hope full in his eyes."Yeah I would love to hang out with you tomorrow!"I said. I knew I could trust this guy for some reason.I wrote down my address for him and told him to be there at noon.I hopped in my car and drove back to my house on the way there I giggled and laughed to myself,oh the guys are not gonna believe this.I decided to not be such a good little girl and went to the only hair salon open in town at 2am and I ordered to get my hair done the way Lucky recommended.I had it trimmed and died to a darker shade of red and had black highlights put in it.I had to say I looked good then I wne tot o a tattoo and piercing shop and got my belly button pierced.I was on too much of an adrenaline rush to care about the pain.By the time I got home it was 3:30am.I finally checked my phone I had 30 new messages 15 from Carson asking where I was and how I was feeling,then I had 5 from Logan asking the same thing,then I had 5 more from Vannah asking some of the same stuff then the last five were from the person that drove me to this,Chase.I figured they were asleep so I didn't answer.When I pulled in the driveway all the lights were off so I snuck in and I was so thankful nobody noticed I came home this late,but with my new attitude I wouldn't have cared I would have just walked away.Oh,how tomorrow is going to be great.

Hola!I hope you liked it!I know I did!I felt like the story was going to be to predictable so I decided to add a twist to it=) And for those of you who have seen the movie "Gone In Sixty Seconds" yes I did get the nicknames from there.hehehe thanks for reading I know it may not be great but I tried!

-ceceJ