Chapter 5::::: :D

PICTURE OF VANNAH ON THE SIDE!:)

              Chapter 5:::

  I sat there gaping at the text for the longest until Vannah snapped me out of it "Hey hey are you ok?"she asked concerned.  "Yes,actually I'm terrific."I said still in shock. "Well spill the can of beans now!"Vannah said. "My mom texted me and said I got a scholarship to Univeristy of Texas to do whatever I want and im only a junior so they must want me really bad!"I said. "Wow that's great Ash!So what are you gonna major in?Are you going 2 take an early admission?"she said. "I don't know if will take an early admission"I said. After that the conversation was over.

Before I knew it the day was over."I ran up to Vanna who was heavily flirting with some guy(when she was still dating my brother!)!I walked up to them and told him she was taken and he looked embarrassed."Can't keep your hands to ourself Ms.Harris now can we?"I said inquisitvly. Before she could answer I started talking again"So can we go to the mall I have to be somewhere at 4 and I don't wanna go home?"I said really fast. "Um sure"she said. "But can you not tell Carson about what just happened?"she said looking worried. "I cant promise you that."I said. "Ok."she said.

We had been at the mall 5 minutes and these two guys came up to us they were scruffy looking and made me feel uneasy. "Hey ladies what's shakin?one said. "Um nothing"I said.I grabbed Vannah's arm and tried to push our way past them but they had us cornered. "hey aren't you Tumbler?"the other one asked. "yeah why?do I know you?"I questioned. I was trying to remember if they were on the team but it wasn't ringing a bell. "No but we know you.See we are friends with Memphis,he is quite fond of you actually that's why we want some of you."one of them said. I cringed. The other one said"And you brought us another toy".He was looking straight at Vannah.I know how she is about rapists.she is probably hypervenilating right now. They grabbed our arms and I sent Vannah an alarmed look. "HEY GET AWAY FROM THEM RIGHT NOW!"an unfamiliar voice said. I looked at vannah and I caught my breath the one dude was making out with her she wasn't cooperating apparently but I could tell he was very threatening and ewww ewww ewww he was shoving his tongue in her mouth! Ok I regret when I starting screaming about her and Carson kissing I would rather that be Carson then that scumbag.I watched in horror. I almost forgot about the dude trying to save us. I turned to see who it was my winced when my arm twisted the wrong way because the dude had a firm grip on me. OUCH!I think I snapped something,omg my wrist bone was sticking out.ewwwwwwww. I forgot about the pain when I saw who the guy was trying to save us.It was Robbie!(A/N:I think I mentioned him in chap.1 or 2)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~************************************

Hola!I'm  so mean that I was too lazy to add more.But what do you think so far??

Here is a shoutout to 2 people I KNOW who are reading this Savannah and Ethan...HI!!!!!Hey ethan Robbie is you!!(:

-cece(: