Friends,Lovers,or Nothing.

PICTURE OF ASHLYN ON THE SIDE:)

 Prologue-

Ashlyn  is just another girl. With her curly and straight lite red hair which turned blonde when in the sun for a long time,green eyes almost blue,with a skinny figure she would be considered  "hot" to guys.Her mom and dad work a lot and are loving parents even though they aren't home a lot.Her parents are so to say well-off. Ashlyn has 1 protective older brother,Carson. Carson and her have been close for a long time. Even though Carson is a senior and Ashlyn is a junior.Logan is Carson's best friend and has liked Ashlyn for a long time.

Chapter 1:

I woke up at 10 am and was grateful it was a Saturday.I got out of bed and took a shower and straightened my hair and walked over to my bigger-than-nessesary closet and grabbed a pair of shorts that came to about mid-thigh and a yellow  v-neck tee and threw on a pair of flip-flops and skipped down the stairs and not  so gracefully tripped on the last step.I heard laughing coming from my brother who was sitting in the living room with Logan.I sighed as I attempted to get up but winced when I realized I had hurt my ankle.Eh,it will be ok in a few minutes.I saw a hand pop up in front of my face and I grabbed it to pull myself up.Then I realized who helped me up,it was Logan.I knew I was blushing furiously.I limped over to the couch and sat beside my brother."Would my favoritest brother in the whole wide world please get me some ice for my swollen ankle?"I asked as nicely as I could. "Fine.As long as Logan over there doesn't touch the tv remote."he stated. Then I realized that I was sitting between Logan and Carson on the loveseat(which isn't really that big).I tried to focus on the tv show they were watching which was some baseball game. When Carson came back with ice wrapped in a towel he handed it to me and I put my leg on the table and uncomfortably tried to reach and put it on my ankle,which I failed trying to do.But by then I had realized since I was stretching forward that my lower back was revealed."DUDE  Ash get a shirt that fits!" my brother shouted. I pulled my shirt down and noticed Logan staring." Logan stop staring at my sister dude before I hurt you" my brother warned Logan. Logan shot my brother a glare. Logan noticed me struggling and said"Here put your legs on my lap and hand me the pack of ice" I did as I was told and sat my legs on his lap and handed him the ice pack.I was uncomfortable with my legs stretched out on him and me sitting up towards him so I glanced at my brother and saw he was really interested in the tv show so I slowly put my head in his lap. Now I was stretched out across the couch with my legs on Logan and my upper body on Carson. My brother didn't care if I was laying on him,he just looked at me and shrugged it off. My brother decided to put a scary movie on(which I am terrified of) I fell asleep about halfway through the movie. I have no idea how but I ended up with my whole body next to LOGAN.I couldn't help but think of how good he smelled like vanilla.STOP!WAIT! you have a boyfriend um um CHASE!You cant be thinking about Logan like that!Throughout all of this I still had my eyes closed and I was listening to the conversation around me."Dude I leave for 2 minutes to get a water and you are all over her?!"my brother said."Chill when you got up she rolled onto me I guess she is asleep."logan replied. "Oh well you know when her boyfriend gets here he is going to kill you,he will be here in about 3 seconds!" "Crap."logan said more to himself than to Carson. I woke up then and was greeted by Logan.Hey im not complaining he is pretty hot. He is about 6'0" with messy brown hair which sticks up in all the right places and I would say he works out like 4 times a week maybe. All of a sudden my boyfriend Chase walks in with a smile on his face but when he sees us it quickly fades away."Whats going on here Ash?"Chase asks. Before I could answer Logan says"Well she fell asleep beside Carson and when he got up to get a bottle of water she rolled over onto me." "oh ok then"Chase said unsure of whether it was the true story. I quickly got up and hugged Chase then went up to my room to grab my phone.I ran back down the steps careful to not fall and plopped down on the seat I was previously in and made sure I was closer to my brother then to Logan."Hey guys I gotta go I'll talk to you later" chase said then he came over and kissed me then left.I went to sit in Chase's chair and got my phone and started texting my bests friend Vannah and Robbie.Robbie is like my older brother but he moved away a couple of months ago and I miss him like crazy.Me and vannah have been friends since forever and we got even more close when she started dating my brother carson.I texted her"Hey loser you're are hanging with me today be here in 10 minutes" she texted back,"okie dokie!"

10 minutes later she was walking in and she kissed Carson right then and there I jumped up and screamed,"MY EYES THEY BURN!" while running around rubbing my eyes. Everyone starting laughing from my outburst.