Chapter 3:)

PICTURE OF LOGAN ON THE SIDE:)

Chapter 3:

I woke up at 9am and ran a brush through my hair and walked lazily down the stairs and plopped down in a chair in our kitchen not even noticing or caring who was sitting at the table. "OH MY GOSH YOU DID NOT!"my brother shouted.I didn't even look up from my bowl of cereal."Ok sorry for snapping its just you see your boyfriend cheating on you then you storm off and stay out ALL night and come home at 3 am and now you have dark red hair with black in it?!?!"my brother shouted/complained."Yep."was all I said.Then I got up and walked into the living room to grab my shoes from last night which I threw down when I came in then I went up the stairs and into my room.I took a shower and straightened my hair and just got ready for today.Let's see what am I doing today?

-Hanging with Memphis at 12.

-Then maybe shopping with my new best friend Lucky?

-Work on the 'stang.

I threw on a pair of stonewashed skinny jeans and a red plaid shirt with my black low top chucks.After all that it was 11 so I had an hour till Memphis gets here so I can either A)watch tv like a weirdo or B)Go fix my stereo in my car and be all cool. I'll go with a&b  so ill watch tv till I get bored then ill go fix my car.Ok I got bored after 10 minutes so I grabbed my keys and went to my car and unplugged my ipod.Well all I know is that when I jumped in my car yesterday I hit a wrong button on my stereo so its screwed up.Oh well after 20 minutes I had it fixed all I needed was to switch these two wires then click this button.I ran inside to wash up then I heard a DING-DONG at the door I ran down the stairs to open it before carson or logan did...Crap.They were both at the door asking who Memphis was and Memphis saw me before he could say anything.He smirked then looked up at me.I saw Carson and Logan exchange looks,then Carson whispered something to Memphis.Man I wish I could have known what he said to Memphis.i walked down the steps the rest of the way.I pushed Logan and Carson to the side and took Memphis's hand and pulled him up the steps and into my room.i let go of his hand and I go sit in one of my chairs and Memphis sits on my bed."So what's up?"I say trying to make conversation."Well nothing so what do you wanna do?"he asks. "Well we could go watch a movie"I say. "Yeah that sounds great.But um before we go downstairs who are those guys who opened the door?" "Oh one of them is my brother Carson and the other one is Logan he is Carson's best friend but he just like my brother."I replied. He just nodded. I got up and led him down the stairs and into the living room,which my brothers were in. "Hey losers me and Memphis are gonna watch a movie so you can either leave or stay and not bug us"I stated. "We're gonna stay"they said at the same time. "We're choosing the movie"I said. "Hey Guys should we watch Gone In Sixty Seconds or Easy A?" Everyone said"GONE IN SIXTY SECONDS!" at the same time.I laughed stuck the movie in then went and sat in the same chair as Memphis.So what?He's my friend I can sit in the same chair as him I'm sure he doesn't mind and its fun seeing the guys get mad. Right before the movie started I jumped up and screamed"SCOTT CAAN IS IN THIS MOVIE!" Memphis looked at me like I was crazy and the guys rolled their eyes and Logan said"You'll have to excuse her she is obsessed with Scott Caan(A/N:I really am obsessed with him not in a stalkerish way thoJ)" I stuck my tongue out at them before I knew it the movie was over and Memphis had to go.We stood in front of the door to say our goodbyes and We hugged and we were inching closer and we didn't even notice it.As soon as I could feel his minty breath on mine Carson yelled "Ash. You nee to dye your hair back to a normal color!" Memphis just smiled at me and walked to his car and yelled over his shoulder"I LOVE YOUR HAIR!"

I texted Lucky and asked if she wanted to go shopping and she said she was busy and that we would go shopping tomorrow I said ok.Since iwas really tired I went and lied on the couch and fell asleep.I didn't wake up till 3am.Deja Vu much?

Hola!I know this was boring but it was a space filler for her first practice!Anyways thanks for reading!:)

-ceceJ