Chapter 3

By the end of the week, Rowan was already used to his new home. He liked watching how Skylar and Carter handled little trick-or-treaters on Halloween. They dressed as traditional vampires. Carter even floated slightly off the ground, pretending he was doing a magic trick (although he was legit floating), and the kids would react in awe. The older kids would try to figure out how he did it. Rowan would watch from the living area, doing some research for work, being humored.

It was now November. Rowan's record player was currently playing "The Cave". He was staring out the window of his room (Morgan's room, but it was now his room too). Elijah and Morgan were horsing around while raking leaves. He watched Elijah tackle her into a pile of leaves, and laughed. Rowan began to dance along to the song, overcome with the current amount of joy he was feeling. Yesterday, Morgan mentioned she was getting hungry, so they planned a feeding session for tonight. He always looked forward to the sessions. He wondered maybe someday he could try being the dominant one when she wasn't feeding. It was something that had crossed his mind.

END SONG

*****

Rowan knelt in front of the fire in the dungeon that night, waiting patiently for his mistress. He was allowed to choose a song from Morgan's playlist to start off the session. He put on Judas Priest's "Turbo Lover". The song helped get him in the mood as he waited for Morgan.

When the song started to build up to the chorus, he heard Morgan enter the dungeon behind him. He smirked. He was so ready for her tonight.

She walked around in front of him, grabbing his leash.

"Are you ready to play?" she asked.

"Yes, Mistress," he said.

She jumped right into it by yanking his leash, making him fall on all fours. She made him crawl around the dungeon, pulling his leash to direct him. She sat on a chair against the wall.

"Come," she ordered.

He crawled up to her and sat in front of her on his knees. She grabbed his jaw tightly and shoved her tongue down his throat. She made her way to his neck and lightly bit him, making a small trickle of blood fall down his neck. Rowan moaned as she licked the blood off his skin.

"Good boy," she whispered, "Now what should I do with you?"

Rowan smiled, "Chain me to the wall Mistress. I want pain."

"Very well," she said. Morgan dragged him to the wall and kept him on his knees, facing the wall. She raised his arms so that each wrist was fastened to a chain above his head. Rowan heard her grab the whip.

"Are you going to take these whips like a good slut?"

"I will Mistress."

WHACK!

The whip hit Rowan by surprise since he was facing the other way. Oh gosh he loved Morgan being rough on him.

WHACK!

Oh gosh, he thought. I could do this all night.

WHACK!

Tina cut his back with the first slash as Rowan tried to get away.