Chapter 2

On the night of October 28th, the Allen household was a night of love.

In the master bedroom, Carter and Skylar were having a passionate love making session. Skylar was on top, gently bouncing on Carter, who had his hands on her hips, holding her balance.

"200 years with you," Carter said, "and you still turn me on so much seeing you naked."

Skylar chuckled. "I think it's also cause of my moves. You like my moves..."

He moaned in agreement as she gently rode him.

"You never fail to surprise me my love..."

"Well be prepared to get surprised again," she responded as she sat him up and began to attack him, running her fingers through his long hair.

In the room down the hall, Elijah and Giovanni were getting it on. Elijah was in the doggy style position on the bed, while Giovanni was taking him from behind.

"Oh Gio..." Elijah moaned, "I don't...regret turning you....oh fuck....one bit."

Gio grinned, "I wouldn't be able to fuck you this hard if you didn't."

He leaned down and kissed the back of Elijah's neck while moving some hair out of the way. He gently bit down, making Elijah go crazy.

"I loved how your teeth felt in my neck..." Giovanni said into his partner's skin. "Maybe I should show you how it felt."

He bit hard into Elijah's neck, causing him to cry out in pleasure.

Next to their room, Rowan and Morgan were having their own love making session as well. Rowan was on top, gently pushing himself in and out of her. She was loving his touch, running her left hand through his hair. On her finger, was Rowan's birth mother's engagement ring.

Rowan had slowly began moving his things into their house about a month ago. He currently had his record player set up. It was playing Rolling Stone's, "Beast of Burden" while they made love.

Morgan rolled him over so that she was now on top. She began to straddle him while he moaned and ran his hands all over her body. He settled his hands on her breasts.

"I love your breasts Morgan..." Rowan moaned.

She smiled and removed his hands so she could touch them herself, teasing him.

"Oh my gosh..." he responded. "Please don't stop...I'm so close..."

Morgan continued to tease him, then leaned down so that she was hugging him while she moved her hips. Rowan held her tightly as his orgasm took over his body. Their love making grew more intense since they got engaged.

They lied there together afterward, Rowan lying on his back while Morgan was cuddled up next to him.

"Hey, Morgan," said Rowan, "Not that I want to right now, but I've never gotten you pregnant. Is this because I'm human?"

Morgan chuckled, "Yes. Vampires and humans are practically separate species."

Rowan grew slightly sad, "So...I guess that means we can't ever have kids..."

Morgan gently stroked his chest, "I don't think so love. Alyssa and Joe never had kids..."

Rowan held her tightly, dropping the subject. He wanted to enjoy falling asleep in this perfect position, holding his vampire fiancée.