Humiliation

Cody's POV

Chris:  It's the TDI Talent Extravaganza! Welcome to the very first Camp Wawanakwa... Talent Contest. Where six campers will showcase their mad skills and desperately try not to humiliate themselves. First up for the Screaming Gophers... is Justin!

Justin's performance was just him being hot, which is the only thing he has to offer. He's never actually talked to anybody, like ever.

All the girls swooned and clapped for him, which I honestly don't get. Why can't I have girls swoon over me? 

DJ was next, he did a dainty dance with a ribbon, which was honestly hilarious. Trent sang and played guitar. At first Bridgette's handstand and burping was so cool, until it turned into vomit.

Then it was Heather's turn. I thought she was going to do ballet, but instead she brought two books with her.

Odd...

"Originally, I was going to dance for you. But instead, I want to celebrate team spirit, with a collaboration."

So, with words by Gwen AND (Y/N) , performance by me, enjoy.

Heather began to read.

"So I'm trying to ignore him, but he's just so cute. If they had custom ordered a guy to be a distraction for me here, it would have been McHottie" 

I looked at Gwen, and she looked defeated.

"We just totally connect. He is pretty much the only person I can relate to here, and I know it's a cliché, but I love guys who play guitar."

"Wait a minute, I don't play guitar." I said. Gwen doesn't like me, she likes Trent!

"Alright, time for Act II ! I present to you the words of (Y/N)"

Another wave of gasps filled the audience. Heather is so cruel, isn't one humiliation enough?

"At first, I didn't want anything to do with him, but now I can't get him off my mind. He is just SO adorkable," Heather said mockingly.

"Adorkable, is that even a word?"

"Although he's a bit skinny, he looks so hot when he's shirtless. During the first challenge, I couldn't keep my eyes off him in his swim trunks. No matter how hard I tried, my eyes would always linger back to him."

" I didn't get to talk to him until today because I'm just so shy around the guys I like, and I know that he would choose Gwen over me."

 I turned to Owen. "Dude, is she talking about me?"

I can't believe that (Y/N) actually likes me back....

Your POV

Oh dear, why did she have to read my diary too?!?!

 She's such a bitch, I did NOTHING to her.

Heather made me sound like a stalker and a pervert on LIVE  television!