E l e v e n

After defeating the Akuma, the spotted heroine held out her fist to "pound it" with Chat, but quickly took her arm back in realization that they couldn't do that anymore. Instead, she watched Volpina and Chat "pound it."

Feeling devastated, she quickly zipped her away to her house to detransform. Once she mumbled the words, "Tikki, detransform me," she face planted into her bed. She immediately fell asleep, wanting to forget what happened today.

On Chat's end, he and Volpina continued to talk to each other until the stars sparkled in the sky. "I should probably get going," the feline said, about to launch his staff.

"No, no, no!" She said, seemingly panicked. "Stay with me for a bit longer, won't you?"

He hesitated, not knowing what this new heroine's intentions were. He gave in, saying, "Alright, but I'd like to surprise my girlfriend again tonight."

"Oh, you have a girlfriend?" She positioned herself and sat on his lap. "Who is it, sweet Chaton? Can you tell your sweet, canine friend about her?"

"Well, since she's not actually here right now, I don't know if she'd be okay with me telling a new heroine about our relationship without her actually being here." He blushed, thinking about Marinette's gentle voice offering him milk and cookies. "Anyways, I respect her decision, because I'm her boyfriend, after all."

"Is that so, Kitty?" She gently placed her hands on his chest, tracing them down to his belt. He was confused on what she was trying to do, but it set off a couple of red flags in his head.

"I-It is so!" He frantically assured her, trying to get up without pushing her off or hurting her. "N-Now, I have to go! I-I need to see my girlfriend, I'll talk to you later!"

"Oh no you don't!" She got up off of him, charging him into the wall, and playing her flute to summon more illusions of herself. "We're gonna be having some fun before you see your girlfriend, I'm going to make you mine!"

"P-Pardon?" He really didn't want to hurt her, but he also wanted to know what in the actual hell was going on.

"You heard me alright." It dawned on him that they were in a dark alleyway and nobody could see them. They were in a tight space and Volpina had complete control over him. "Now," she used her illusions to handcuff him, clearing them out with the swipe of her flute, revealing herself as the original Volpina. "Let's do this, sweetheart."

She pulled down his bell all the way to where his belt was. She undid his belt and pulled it down once more to reveal his rather flaccid cock.

"Why aren't you horny for me, hmm?" The fox attempted to ask in an innocent manner, smirking and staring him down. He loved Marinette and hated whoever this woman was under the mask.

"For the last time—" he paused, yelling, "Cataclysm!" And a destructive power formed in his palms. He reached up, swiping at the illusion-made handcuffs, and roundhouse kicking Volpina into the street.

She hissed in frustration. "You're disgusting, Chat Noir!" In reply, he simply zipped up his suit and put on his belt again.

"I could say the same, Volpina." He narrowed his eyes at her, launching his staff and heading over to Marinette's house.

"My apologies, Princess," he climbed inside and hugged her from behind. "I'm a bit later than usual."

"Chaton?" Marinette turned around from her desk, clearly surprised by his presence. "You dropped in again, you never fail to intrigue me."

"I do my best, honey." He replied, her getting up from her swivel chair, and kissing him gently on the lips. "I try to come everyday, but hopefully it's a nice surprise for you."

"Yeah.." Marinette looked upset and pulled away from him. Out of curiosity and concern for his girlfriend, he asked, "What's wrong? You can tell me anything, you know."

"I know.." she trailed off again, laying down on her bed and letting out a sigh. "How's that new heroine? Better than Ladybug, I assume? You didn't fist bump her again, yet you did it with the newbie?"

"It's not for the reason you think it is," Chat sighed and ran his hands through his hair to feel a sense of calmness to relieve his panic from earlier. "I wanted her to know that I only love one girl, which happens to be you."

Marinette was slightly shocked, but she could understand what he meant. She hugged him tightly, pressing his head into her warm chest. "You're so amazing, you know that? I seriously thought you were a dumb cat who didn't know any better and played every girl he came across."

"Well, now you know I only have eyes for you, Marinette." He murmured into her chest, instinctively purring in reply.

The bluenette smiled down on him, satisfied that her comfort was to his liking. She pulled away from their long lasting hug and played with his hair. "How about we relax and watch a couple of movies, shall we? My parents aren't home, so we can head downstairs." She beckoned to the trapdoor that led downstairs, specifically into the bakery.

"Whatever you wish, Purrincess." He wrapped his arms around her waist and hoisted her onto one of his shoulders, carrying her gently down the stairs.

Once they got to the couch, they turned on the latest romance movie that was recently released in theaters. Since the Dupain-Cheng family were loyal customers, they got the movies instantly on their TV, in the comfort of their own home.

Soon came four a.m. and the feline hero was passed out on the couch with his head in Marinette's lap. She played with his hair once more, stroking each blond strand. They didn't do anything sexual that night, but that made the bluenette realize she loved him regardless of the lack of sexual activity between them.

She kissed his forehead, falling asleep as well, with the thought of her amazing boyfriend in her grasp. Outside of the bakery though, stood a familiar face watching them through their big bakery window.

The girl was fuming and she hissed, saying,

"That cat will be mine!"