He walked up to William with a small smile on his face and William smiled back. "Hey, Sirius," he said as he sighed a bit. "You ready?"

Sirius shrugged. "As ready as I'll ever be."

The two walked into the basement of the church where about twenty chairs were set in a circle, with mostly all of them being sat in. There was a table off to the side with snacks on it, plus about a million water bottles next to the food.

Sirius and William made their way over to the only two empty seats next to each other and Sirius began to take his leather jacket off. He sat down next to William and placed his helmet under his seat and the leather jacket on the back of his chair. He leaned back and crossed his arms, sighing slightly.

A woman glanced around quickly before checking her watch and smiling. "Hello, everyone! Welcome back to those of you that I've seen before, and if you're new, hi! I'm Emily Xander, and I'm so glad you're joining us."

Sirius sighed as she asked if anyone would like to share with the group, and a few people raised their hands.

He didn't.

A couple people spoke before William nudged Sirius a bit, almost saying, "You should talk."

Sirius gulped and sat up slightly, and when Emily asked for someone else to share, he hesitantly raised his hand. She looked around a bit before her eyes landed on Sirius and she smiled. She nodded to him with a small, "Yes?" and he inhaled sharply.

"Uh, I-I'm Sirius—"

"Hi, Sirius," everyone chorused with warm smiles. Sirius felt himself become a bit more relaxed.

"A-And I'm three months and four days sober. I-Uh, it's been hard, I guess," he said weakly as he looked to Emily. "Um, I-I don't really know what..."

She smiled warmly. "It's okay. How about you tell us about the first time you drank?"

Sirius nodded shortly before gulping, sitting up slightly.

"I-I was seventeen, so two years ago. My-My friend, who I'm not friends with anymore, thankfully, was h-having this party. Me and—and my friend, James, we went together. I was still in high school, so—so I didn't really know any better.

"I had been a good kid, I think. That-That was my first drink, at that party. To be honest, I thought it was disgusting at first," he said with a small laugh. Everyone else let out a small laugh as well, which made Sirius feel secure.

"I-I was given a cup of beer, and I ended up drinking it in like, twenty seconds because I was so nervous. James, he had drank before, s-so he didn't get drunk that quickly. Me on the other hand, I drank that cup of beer, and I was suddenly shit-faced.

"I couldn't remember anything after that except waking up in James' spare bedroom at his parent's house. Apparently, I-I went streaking and then hooked up with some girl," Sirius explained with a disgusted face. He inhaled sharply. "The funny thing is, I'm extremely gay, so I don't even know why I did it."

Everyone let out a short laugh and Sirius felt his cheeks heat up. He looked back to Emily who had an inviting smile on her face. "How are you getting along, Sirius?"

Sirius sighed. "Well, it's hard sometimes. I-I was at the grocery store last weekend, and I passed the beer, and honestly, I think I had a panic attack," he said while picking at his nails. "I ended up blacking out and the next thing I could remember, I had abandoned my trolley and was walking to my motorcycle while panting. James does the shopping from now on."