Josuke x reader x Rohan

It was a peaceful afternoon when I was walking the streets of Morioh with my best friend Josuke and our friends Koichi and Okuyasu.
Koichi had asked the three of us in the morning if we wanted to go to a café after school and we had all agreed happily.
While walking, we relaxedly chatted about everyday things and school.
Josuke had quite "unobtrusively" put his arm around me and I gave him a warm smile, embarrassed he looked to the side.

When we arrived there was already a person who was all too well known to us.
"What is he doing here", Josuke groaned annoyed.
The person looked up and gave Josuke an arrogant look.
"I'm glad to see you too Josuke", he sarcastically responded, then he turned to Koichi.
"When you asked me if I wanted to go to a cafe with you, you didn't say you'd bring your friends too", he looked at us disparagingly.

Koichi was easily embarrassed.
"I'm sorry, Rohan-sensei, but I thought maybe you wouldn't come when I told you the others were coming too".
"Yeah, you were damn right about that", he muttered.
Rohan sighed theatrically before his gaze fell on me.
"At least you brought your pretty friend Koichi, so maybe I can also overlook the presence of this idiot Josuke, he gave me abroad smile, which made me turn slightly red.

I noticed Josuke getting angry next to me and clenching his hand into a fist.
"Stop talking to her like that, Rohan", Josuke growled.
"Why, is she your girlfriend?", Rohan asked in a provocative voice. No, but I don't like the way you look at her, he replied pissed at his words.

"Oh come on, stop acting like little kids", I sighed and sat down on the chair next to Rohan.
"Besides, I'm starting to want to get something to eat".
Josuke gave Rohan oneblast devastating look before he fell on the place next to me.
Koichi and Okuyasu took a seat on the remaining two chairs.

When we all sat down and placed our orders, Okuyasu started bombarding Josuke with some stories about hot girls and I had to giggle at the sight. Meanwhile, Rohan decided to start a conversation with me.
He put his face on his wrist, which he had placed on the table.
So. . . (Y/N), right?
I nodded.
"We met once, but I'd never forget a face as beautiful as yours", he flattered me.
"I hope you don't mind if I draw you sometime?"
It wouldbe an honor, I replied with a shy smile.

Finally our orders arrived, I had ordered an extra large ice cream cup with strawberries.
Okuyasu was just in the toilet and Koichi and Rohan got into a conversation.
Josuke took the chance and leaned his head over tome.
"I don't like you talking to him", he whispered to me in an angry voice.
"I don't know what you mean, I replied defiantly.
"Rohan's really nice, I like talking to him".
"But you're my friend, and I don't want him to talk to you", he growled in a repressed voice.

Under the table, Josuke grabbed my wrist harshly.
Surprise of his action a suppressed scream came from my mouth, which made Koichi, Rohan and Okuyasu, who was back in the meantime, look over to us.
"Everything's okay with you?, Koichi asked puzzled.
"Yes, allright, I just have to go somewhere", I freed myself from Josuke's grip and rushed to the toilet to splash cold water in my face.

Why is Josuke acting so weired today, shaking my head I left the bathroom. When I stepped outside, I saw Rohan leaning casually against the wall.
"Ah, there you are", he pushed himself off the wall and came towards me. "Rohan? What are you doinghere?", I asked him confused.
He smiled at me.

"I didn't want the others to be there", he just answered.
I was confused.
"Here? Why should'nt they be-?"
Before I could pronounce my question correctly", he pressed his soft lips on mine.
Surprised, I stiffened my selfbriefly, but then returned his kiss.
"You're way too good for that idiot Josuke", he muttered.
" How do you get on Josuke now? We're just friends", I asked confused.
"Anyway, let's not talk about him now", he returned and kissed my neck down to my collarbone.
I moaned slightly when he started sucking.

Again our lips found each other, and he kissed me fiercely and passionately.
We left each other panting.
Rohan gently stroked my cheek.
"I want you to be mine. I want you all to myself",  he looked me in the face. His words made me feel heat up inside.

"You can't claim anything that belongs to someone else", an angry voice rang out behind us.
"Josuke!", I was startled by his sudden appearance.
"Of course you have to disturb me again, Higashikata", growled Rohan. Captivatingly, Rohan wrapped his arms around me.
"Hands off, you son of a bitch", Josuke yelled.
"She's mine. You don't had a chance with her", Rohan returned.
"Fuck off, or should I beat you up with Crazy Diamond again", Josuke growled.

The atmosphere was tense to the tear and Ididn't really know how it just happenedhere. Before I knew what was happening tome, Josuke called Crazy Diamond andstruck through Rohan and me with his fist.
I gasped, but in less than a split second, he pulled his fist out of us.
Shocked, I stared at my chest where, to my surprise, was'nt a hole as I expected.
Behind me I noticed Rohan sank to the ground groaning.
"Oh, God Josuke, what have you done", I quickly knelt to him on the ground.
I gently stroked his hair from his fore head.
"I will heal him, but only if you come with me, now", Josuke said coldly. Shocked, I looked at him, but then I nodded slightly.
Just come to me and I'll heal him, he stretched out an arm at me.
I hesitantly get up and went to him.
As promised, he healed him.
"He should be fine, so let's go", Josuke said.
I wanted to protest, but Josuke pulled me away from Rohan by my wrist. "Don't forget your promise", he hissed and dragged me away with him.

"From now on, you're jus tgonna do what I tell you, from now on, you're mine".
_________________________________________

The idea for this story came to me in the middle of the night and maybe it's a bit weird.
I just had to finish the story before I could sleep, hope you like it.
Damn I'm tired.

~Zoey 🦋