Kakyoin x Reader

It was late at night, but I still couldn't fall asleep. My boyfriend next to me, Noriaki Kakyoin, however, slept calmly like a baby, his arms tightly wrapped around me.
I sighed and stared through the window, through which isolated moon rays fell.

My thoughts slid back to Kakyoin and I sighed again. I had been doubting our relationship for some time, but I lacked the courage to break up with him.
I still loved him, but I felt his possessive nature and jealousy cramped, I just needed a break.

I freed myself from his arms and went to the kitchen to make me a tea, I couldn't sleep anyway. With the steaming cup, I sat outside on the terrace and enjoyed the peace, which was only interrupted from time to time by the chirping crickets.

Suddenly I noticed two strong arms snaking around me from behind.
I was tense.
"The bed felt so empty without you", my boyfriend whispered in my ear from behind.
"Oh, I'm sorry I couldn't sleep", said with a fake smile.
Kakyoin looked at me worried.
"Okay say what's going on, I realize that something is wrong with you".
"Can we talk?", I asked and pointed to the chair next to me. Of course, he said monotonously and took a burst next to me and looked at me insistently.

"I think-", I started, "-we should take a break".
Kakyoin didn't say anything but just stared at me, so I continued.
"You've been so jealous lately, even on Jotaro, I just can't do this anymore, you know, I love you but I think it's best if we split up, I just need sometime for myself".
Kakyoin remained silent and I sighed. "Don't you ever want to saysomething, damn it? I'm just breaking up with you and you're pretending not to be interested in all of thi- "
Suddenly a quiet laugh sounded from my opponend.

"Stop laughing", I hissed, "This is serious".
"My sweet dear girlfriend, (Y/N), what should I do without you, he whispered. "As if I allowed you to break up with me", he laughed again.
"Obviously, this decision is not up to you", I replied annoyed by his behavior.

"That is my decision, I make the rules here and I have to follow", with those words he grabbed my wrist tightly. "We'll go in, you'll sure be cold".
"At least the neighbors don't hear your screams inside".
He draged me tightly inside by my arm.
"Let me go Noriaki, I'm serious", I growled.
"I mean it too", he replied coldly and pulled me to his muscular chest.

"Maybe that'll change your mind", he muttered and kissed me passionately.
Demanding, he deepened the kiss and pushed us towards the sofa.
He interrupted our kiss only for seconds, just to drop on the couch and drag me to his lap shortly afterwards. Then he pressed his full lips back on mine, even more demanding than before.
He licked slightly over my lips to ask for admission, when I didn't open them, he slightly bit my lower lip, which made me whine. He took the opportunity to put his tongue inmy mouth, which made me moan even more.

This man drove me crazy.
A few minutes ago, I was about to leave him, and now I've been making out with him on our couch.
I moaned as he began to suck at my neck and gently bit into it again and again leaving little marks.
I was overwhelmed by lust.

He leaned forward and by his weight we both fell backwards, me under him, all without interrupting the kiss.
But suddenly he stopped and looked me firmly in the eyes from above.
Totally out of breath, I wrestled for air. "You're not going to leave me, are you?" I shook my head, in my head everything turned from his kissing. He patted my head.
"Good girl", he purred and kissed me again.

You're mine.

_________________________________________

Ah, my sweet Cherryboi Kakyoin, I'm still not over his death.

~Zoey 🦋