Abbacchio x reader

The gang had just successfully completed a mission and to celebrate the day Bucciarati had decided that we would go to a restaurant.
Next to me, Mista tried to tell Narancia something while he waved his arms wildly and Fugo shook his head looking at them disparagingly.
Smiling, I watched the two of them fooling around.

But somehow I felt someone watching me and I turned around just to look into Abbacchio's cold eyes.
But instead of avoiding my gaze, he seemed to stare straight into my soul. Under his piercing gaze I practically felt as if I could not hide anything from him.
For a few seconds we stared at each other like this, which left a slight red shimmer on my face.
Although I was sure that Abbacchio never liked me very much, I had to admit that I always found his eyes beautiful and even now they fascinated me.
Admittedly, I always found him attractive
"Is something wrong?", I asked him uncertainly.

He answered my question only with a snort and finally turned his gaze away.
I sighed and shook my head at the strange situation, then I quickly pushed the thought of Abbacchio's eyes out of my head and turned back to the others.

Suddenly I noticed someone putting a hand on my shoulder and I flinched. "Oh, sorry, I didn't mean to scare you, you just seemed so lost and I wanted to ask if everything is okay".
Giorno looked at me from his green eyes, worried.
"It's sweet that you're worried, but I'm fine".
I  threw him a reassuring smile.

Out of the corner of my eye I looked over to Abbacchio, who gave Giorno a devastating look.

How can you always be in such a bad mood like that guy?

When we finished eating and were on our way to leave the restaurant, I was held back by Giorno.
"Do you want to go for a walk with me, (Y/N)? Just the two of us, it's still early."
"I'm sorry Giorno, but I'd rather go  home, maybe some other time, yeah?"
I looked at him apologetically. Giorno tried to pin down his disappointment and smiled at me.
"Okay, if you say so, but if you want to talk, I'm here, he said and left.

I didn't know myself why I sent Giorno away, I probably really needed sometime alone.

Thoughtful, I set off, in the sky above me, the stars sparkled particularly brightly today.
I walked through the city without a goal, I just didn't want to go home and so I decided to make a detour to the park despite my words to Giorno.
When I got there, I already saw the outline of a person sitting on a park bench.
As I got closer, I realized who was sitting there.

"Abbacchio?"

On the bench in front of me sat the man I had just said goodbye to half an hour ago.
He had buried his face in his hands, next to him stood an almost empty bottle of of wine.
When he heard my voice, he looked up.

"What are you doing here and where did you get the wine?"
He looked at me and blinked a few times.
"(Y/N)? It's you? Of course, whoever else", he sighed
"I thought you were going home with Giorno?"

"No, I kind of felt more like being alone. And what is the reason why you are drunk here senselessly and without reason?", I looked at him asking.
He laughs, something I've never heard before of Abbacchio.
"You really don't know, do you?",  he asked me in disbelief and shook his head.
"Should I?", I looked down at him confused.

"You're the reason for this, you're making me someone I don't want to be, someone who shows weakness".
He looked me right in the eye.

"I love you (Y/N)".

I tore my eyes wide open and just stared at him.
"A-Abbacchio, you're drunk, we'd better talk about it tomorrow", I was completely overwhelmed with the situation, Abbacchio had just confessed his feelings to me.
Suddenly a loud noise sounded, Abbacchio fired the bottle of wine, which was standing next to him a few second ago, against a tree with full force.

"You're rejecting me, aren't you? I'm probably not good enough for you. You'd rather have someone like Giorno who's not as broken as I am, someone who has a future.
Hell, I'd like to kill that stupid brat", Abbacchio said in a hateful voice.
He now stood up, wavering, and stood threateningly in front of me.

"At the thought that this would-be gangster touches you, I'm freaking out.
I don't want other men touching you, or even looking at you, I want me to be the only one for you, that you belong to me.

I should probably be afraid of him, but I didn't.
I gently put a hand on his arm to calm him down. He looked at me desperately from his beautiful purple eyes, which at that moment reflected both love and hatred.

"There's no need to kill Giorno or anyother Leone".
I took his face in my hands and put my forehead on his.
"I love you too", I whispered he laid his lips gently on mine, while I buried my hands in his silky hair.
I felt all his dark desire in that kiss, but I knew what I was getting into.
_________________________________________

This is my story about Goth Daddy aka the most attractive character in the whole Jojoverse.
But tbh, the story has become so much softer than I had originally planned.

~Zoey 🦋