Bucciarati x reader

Everything was dark.
In the far distance I heard a vaguely familiar voice speaking to me, but the booming noise in my head made it impossible for me to focus on it.
Slowly, I tried to open my eyelids, which felt incredibly heavy.
After several attempts, I finally managed to open my eyes, bright white light shone towards me and I had to suppress the reflex to close my eyes immediately.

After some time my eyes got used to the light and I could perceive my surroundings consciously for the first time.

I seemed to be in some kind of hospital, judging by the sterile white furnishings and the machines in my room.
Next to me, a slight cleurper sounded.
I looked to my left where a man had taken a seat on a chair next to my bed.

He wore an expensive-looking extravagant white suit and had chin-length black hair.
The man took my hand and looked at me with a worried look.
“How are you (Y/N), should I get a doctor?”

Confused, I looked at the man.
"Have we met?", I asked him in a hoarse voice, my throat feeling incredibly dry. The man kindly handed me a glass of water, which I drank in one go.
He seemed to know me, though I couldn't remember him.
Honestly, I couldn't remember anything.

Dismayed, the man looked at me.
"Can you remember what happened?"
I could only answer his question with a shake of my head.

"Well, I'm Bruno Bucciarati and this is Guido Mista and Panacotta Fugo," he pointed to the two boys who had been keeping to the background so far.
I mustered the two for a moment before turning my attention back to Bucciarati.
"You are part of our team and unfortunately you had a serious accident," he explained to me.
"So we're like friends?", I asked him hesitantly.

The two guys in the background gave each other worried looks, which I couldn’t quite assign.
"Truth be told, you and I have even been a couple," he said with a slight smile.
Surprised, I wrenched my eyes open. "I'm really sorry I don't remember you."
"It doesn't matter, we will make new memories."

It has been a few weeks since I woke up in the hospital, and after my release I was taken by Bruno to a hiding place of his gang called Passione, of which I myself had been a member.
There I also met the rest of the team consisting of the noisy Narancia and the grumpy Abbaccio.
I had settled in so far, but Bruno had strictly forbidden me to leave the house, or to talk to strangers. Supposedly for my protection.
Also, everyone evade me regarding the questions about my accident, which I found more than suspicious.

Bruno gave me all the time I needed, but he was also incredibly jealous when I got along with one of the gang members a little better.

I was just about to set the table, because Fugo had cooked today when it hit me like lightning.
In fright I dropped the pile of plates that Fugo had just put in my hand.
The memories were just rumbling on me and suddenly I could remember it again.

I froze and only came to my senses when Fugo grabbed me by my shoulders and shook me.
"Hey, hey (Y/N), what happened, you were out of it just now, I almost punched you," he said irritated.

"I wanted to kill myself," I whispered.
"It wasn't an accident".

"(Y/N)... ", with wide eyes, Fugo looked at me.
Pleadingly, I looked at him and grabbed his shoulders.
"You have to help me, it was him, he made me want to kill myself".
I could feel the tears slowly running down my face.

Before Fugo could say anything, the door to the kitchen opened and Bruno came in.
"What happened, what was that noise?" His occurrence triggered a sheer panic in me.
"Go away, I can remember everything again!," I screeched back at him, clinging to Fugo with all my strength.

His face lost its gentle expression.
"So that's how it is now."
He came towards us and my grip on Fugo's arm tightened.
"In that case", he took my arm and forcibly pulled me away from Fugo.
"I think we need to have a quiet talk for once."

Before I could scream, he put a hand over my mouth and pulled me out of the kitchen down to the basement, which looked all too familiar.
Once down there he sat me on a chair to which he attached my arms and legs.

"So here we are again my dear.
Again in a dark basement and again you're tied to a chair," he said with a slight smile.
"Fate has given us another chance and you're ruining everything again, what a bad girl you are," he purred.

"You killed my family and kidnapped me, I'd rather die than bow to you!", I shouted at him.
"You can see where your pathetic suicide attempt has gotten you you stupid bitch," he yelled, slapping me across the face with the flat of his hand.

"Do you really think I would let get away that easily (Y/N)?", he laughed. You're mine, even if I have to lock you in this basement for all eternity until you figure that out.

"What are you going to do, it's not like you can just kill me," I spat back at him arrogantly.
With an evil smile, he looked at me. "Not that, but I can hurt you very very badly".

_________________________________________

A new chapter after I took all the chapters offline by mistake yesterday and then had to upload them all again one by one 🤦🏼‍♀️

Oh and out of curiosity, what country are you guys from?

~Zoey 🦋