"I don't want you leaving the territory if this girl is injured. It could mean there's something dangerous out there."

Logan voice was quiet, trying to keep the argument between us so nobody could hear.

"Don't you think I should be involved in things like this Logan?" I said quietly, raising my eyebrows as I walked past him, but he grabbed my arm, pulling me to a halt.

"Stop. You can stay here and watch from a distance, but do not leave the territory," ordered Logan, turning and walking round the large oak tree.

A peered around the tree to see a young girl on the floor, curled up in a fetal position, wailing out in pain. I gasped at the blood soaked grass as she screamed, trying to lash out at anyone that came near her.

She was surrounded, and probably felt very threatened. I could see the look of pure fear in her baby blue eyes as they flickered from one guard to another.

Logan urged everyone to step back, and he crouched down next to the girl, studying her injuries.

"What happened?" he asked softly.

"No! Get away from me! Don't hurt me!" the young girl wailed, attempting to drag herself across the ground, away from the bundle of men looking down at her.

I could tell she was in immense pain, and the large gaping wounds scattered all over her body were seeping copious amounts of blood.

"She needs a pack doctor now!" I yelled, running out from behind the oak tree, making my way over to the young girl.

Logan glared at me, his hazel eyes turning a stormy grey colour. "What the hell are you doing?" he growled.

"Eliza, come back!" ordered Theo angrily, stepping out from behind the tree.

I ignored both of them, crouching down next to the young girl, looking deep into her eyes. "You're going to be okay. We're going to help you."

The young girl gazed up at me, tears leaking from her eyes and sliding down her mud and blood covered cheeks.

"She needs your pack doctor. We need to carry her," I exclaimed, looking over at the guards questionably, who were all giving me confused and astonished looks.

"She's not coming into my territory," stated Logan, shaking his head.

"Are you kidding?" asked Theo, making his way over to us. "Man, she's dying."

"We don't just let people into our territory. It's risky," said Logan, glaring at Theo who was smiling at him cockily.

"Theo is right, Logan. She'll be dead if we don't help her. Come on, does she really look like a threat?" I asked with pleading eyes, looking down at the young girl who had now stopped trying to scramble away.

Logan squinted, staring at me, running his hands through his dark hair. "Fine. Bring her to the pack doctor."

The guards all nodded, carefully hoisting the girl up, making sure not to touch any of her large open wounds.

She squealed as she was lifted into the air, but I gave her a smile, nodding at her, signalling to her that it was okay for her to trust these men.

I watched as the guards quickly disappeared into the thick shrubs and nettles, making their way back to the pack, but before I could take a step forwards, Logan grabbed my arm, pulling me back. "What the hell was that?"

Theo growled, stepping forward, clearly not liking Logan's tone. I placed my hand on Theo's chest, nudging him back, letting him know it was okay.

"She was dying Logan," I stated expressionless.