Chapter 10

Cartman's POV

We gathered around Clyde's phone as he played the video, my heart pounding out of my chest as I waited in anticipation. The video began and an image of Y/N filled the screen, a rope in her mouth that snaked around her body binding her, her mumbled shouts filled my heart with worry and guilt but was soon taken over when I saw him! Scott, my half brother, me and him have been in a vicious cycle for years now. I thought I had dealt with him in our last encounter but looks like he is back and ready for his revenge and has taken Y/N as leverage.

"Oh Cartman, remember me? Haha! of course you do. I knew you would find my messenger boy. Now let's get down to business. We have unfinished business! I want you to meet me at the 6th graders lair in three hours, alone. If you don't turn up or I see any of your friends hanging snooping around well lets just say your girlfriend here isn't going to be as pretty as she is right now" He cackled grabbing a fistful of Y/N's H/C hair I growl in reply.

"See you in one hour brother" He smirked and the video cut. Now I was pissed! I start to pull off my costume showing my normal clothes underneath, I remove my wizard hat and put my other winder hat back on my head as I make my way to the gate.

"Cartman, where are you going"

"Where do you think, my past has caught up to me and has gotten Y/N tangled up in danger. I'm going to end this once and for all" I reply, a sense of seriousness in my tone.

"You can't go in alone dude he will kill you" Stan warned. He was right but if I didn't show up then Y/N would be harmed and that would scare me more then dying.

"Scott said to come alone, if he sees you then Y/N is done for"

"So you're going in with no plan, no support, no weapon. Nothing?!" Kyle asks following my lead I push him back.

"I already got Y/N tangled up in this mess and that's worse enough... Look I know we fight and hate each other but no homo I do care for you guys. The only person that is allowed to rip on you guys for being a jew, poor, sissy, fuck boy and all the other fucked up diss names I've call you is me" I explain, the guys look back in disbelief. Kyle steps forward and places his hand on my shoulder.

"And we're the only ones that can call you a fat fuck. Now let's stop wasting time and think of a plan that will make sure Y/N and you survive" he smirked. There was a new found bond between all of us. We head into the castle and sit at the oval table to start thinking of a plan.

We clean the map of our former battle and pinpoint the location of the 6th graders' lair.

"There aren't a lot of places to hide" Craig points out.

"We could use the sewage system and surround them" Stan pointed out, the boys were not happy with that idea but they agreed, until Token pointed out that we would be up against 6th graders! A group of us wasn't going to be enough for us. We were going to need help.

"Clyde your army will help right, I'll call upon my elven soldiers," Kyle suggested. This would work but that still wasn't enough.

"If we explain that Y/N is in trouble I'm sure more will come to help. Craig you take your team to start rounding up all the guys, Craig you and Kenny ask the girls if they will help" Stan instructed.

"What about Y/N's mom, won't she get worried that Y/N hasn't arrived home?" Butters worried, that was a good point if this battle takes too long then Y/N's mother may start to worry.

"Me and Stan will head over and let her know that Y/N is having dinner at my house" Kyle replied. Problem solved, it wasn't out of the ordinary for us to eat at eachothers house. We go our separate ways. While boys do there plan, I ready myself for my battle with Scott