New book vote

Hello everyone, I hope everyone is doing okay with everything that is going on right now. let me first apologise for waiting months to post a new chapter of Big Boned Love, but since I'm not attending college in person at the minute I have a lot more time on my hands. I'm uploading a chapter as soon as I finish it and now were are half way through the story. When this tale has been completed I am looking to write another book (South Park, of course) but what story comes next is up to you amazing readers. Below are 3 book ideas for future books, don't worry if your favourite doesn't get picked I will get around to them in due time. 

Idea 1-

Name: My Hero- squeal to Your Hero

Bio- This story takes place a few months after the previous plot, Kenny and Y/N have fallen deeper in love but when conflict and divides build within the teams will Y/N choose to be with Kenny or is blood thicker than water and fight against him?! 

Ship- Mysterion/ Kenny X Reader 

Idea 2-

Name: All is Fair in Love and War

Bio- While attending a convention the boys spot their previous samurai weapons but in foam form, this sparks a new desire to return to their samurai game. Will a certain boy win the love of the lotus blossom that had just arrived in town? 

Ship- ??? X Reader

Idea 3- 

Name: You can bet on it 

Bio- All the boys seem to be head over heels with the new girl on the block. Not able to decide who should go out with the lovely Y/N the boys make a bet that whoever wins her heart wins the girl and the money prize. Will it end in happily ever after or heart break? 

Ship- ??? X Reader

Please comment to vote on which idea you would like to see next, oh and any ideas with '??? X Reader' please also comment who you would like to see be the love interest. I'm excited to read the comments and hear what you all have to say. The new book idea will be published at the end of this novel with more details of when the first chapter will be published. Thank you for your support and stay safe.

P.S New chapter coming out soon!!!

Hayl =)