Scene

Y/N - your name
L/n- your last name
F/N- father's name
M/n- Mother's name
B/n- Brother's name
S/n- Sister's name
C/N- Crush's name
C/L/n- Crush's last name
//eyes//- description of eyes
//hair//- description of dress
//Name//- Name for your best friend in the Kou Family

"𝓘 𝓵𝓸𝓼𝓽 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰...
𝓐𝓷𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝓘 𝓱𝓪𝓭 𝓲𝓽 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓫𝓪𝓬𝓴...
𝓤𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓵 𝓘 𝓵𝓸𝓼𝓽 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓪𝓰𝓪𝓲𝓷.."

What would you do when you had lost everything, but you were given the chance to change everything and save your loved ones?

Meet Y/N L/N. A female knight cold-blooded and rude who spent 20 years of her lif to avenge her family, but unfortunately she died before she could do this by the hands of the same man who killed her family.

After she died, Y/N opened her eyes. She was ...back in her room? In her house. She was back in the past...before everything happened. But how was this possible? Well, that for Y/N didn't matter. Now she could prevent the destruction of her family.

Y/N L/N. The daughter of Count F/N L/N, the leader of the Forth order of Imperial Knights and M/N L/N, a well known swordswoman. At least she was. Her mother perished in battle and since than her father haven't allowed his daughters to use the sword. Y/n had an older brother, B/N L/N who was preparing himself to become a knight and also training the other knights of the order. S/n L/n was they youngest child. She was born with a sickly condition and because of that she was protected by everyone in the household.

Since their mother passed, as the eldest daughter, Y/N played the role of mother for her siblings and she was also in charge of taking care of the household. Her relationships with her siblings were quite the opposite. B/n was a very strong man having the attitude of his father. Despite being quiet arrogant he did care deeply about his sisters and couldn't stand seeing them in danger. As for S/n, despite being 17, because of her condition she looked quite petite almsot like she was 14 instead. Despite that, Y/n couldn't remember much moments without S/n. They were inseparable and S/n was very proud to have such a beautiful and elegant sister loving how jealous the others would get over her.

Y/n on the other hand was a medium sized slim young woman in her early twenties. She had //hair// and //eyes//, her fair skin and rosy lips giving her the appearance of a living doll. Despite being the daughter of a count, she wasn't greedy or full of herself always thinking of her family. She didn't like spending money on expensive dresses or jewelry, most of the time saving them and wearing her plain dresses. The L/n family was a noble one but she couldn't say they were bathing in money. She didn't like attending social gatherings like tea parties or balls too, so she was rearly leaving the Southern part of the Empire most of the time staying home, enjoying her time with S/n

The C/L/N house was situated in the Southern part of The //Name// Empire. It was one of the largest powers on the continent. In every respect, their military was far superior to those of smaller nations. From generation to generation, the belligerent emperors of the Empire loved war, and the founding myth of the empire even suggested that the emperor had the blood of a dragon.

Only the 12th Emperor Hoshi of the C/L/N Empire had a gentle nature, and he helped develop an empire that cared more about developing state affairs rather than war. Under him the empire that was once obsessed with bloodshed came to prosperity. In order to achieve this, it had been said that the previous emperor intentionally chose the gentle-hearted Hoshi as his successor, different from any other emperor. If that was true, it was an wise decision.

However, the problem was with Hoshi’s brother, Ahashi. Ahashi was at first thought to become the next emperor, but in the end he was deprived of the throne by his brother Hoshi and instead ruled over the small duchy of Lunen as a grand duke. Though many people expressed concern because Asashi had been born with the nature of an emperor, he had kneeled and submitted to his brother. For as long as a decade he didn’t show his claws. He waited for his chance, then the traitorous brother eventually rebelled and won. The L/N family, who headed the Fourth Order of the Imperial Family in the course of the regime’s replacement, was also purged by Emperor Ahashi.