Tag

(They all live in America, NY)

Name: Luna Smith

Age: 24

Looks:

Species: Fox

Species: Fox

About: Luna is the second eldest of the Smith family being younger than her twin with 5 minutes (If that counts). When it comes to her work she is a very focused and determined person who doesn't give up easily. She is stubborn and bold sometimes but she has her reasons. She is sometimes very rude and sassy but she also kind and caring. When she's on vacantion or with her family it's like she's a complete difdifferent person who knows how to have fun and keep the party going.

Her family shares a big secret. They all come down from a family of wizards and witches (I like Wizards of Waverly Place...deal with it.) and now those powers were passed on her and her siblings. No one knows about this.

Crush: Rachel Shadow

___

Name: Rachel Shadow

Age: 25

Looks:

Species: Wolf

Species: Wolf

Persona: Rachel is a very sneaky and manipulative woman. Being a Master Thief made her developed skills and personality traits she didn't know she had. She is extremely cocky and arrogant but also playful in her own way. When things get ugly she gets serious and devoted as well. She has a great sense of humor and is a big tease. She is also a bit possessive of things she thinks belong to her, her wolf side kicking in, and tends to get jelous as well. Rachel is also stubborn and sarcastic, but caring and kind sometimes as well.

About: Rachel is the only daughter of the Shadow family. Her parents were killed when she was a kid and she was sent to the orphanage where she ment with her future gang members: Alex and Martin. At the age of 17 they left the orphanage together and started their new 'careers' together, the Shadow Gang becoming one of the most wanted Gang around the country.