scenario

A long time ago, there had been 2 kingdoms: the surface kingdom, also known as the Calicia Kingdom and the Underworld Realm known as the Dreemur Empire. In this empire 2 girls were born. Both kind and warm, the only difference between them was that the eldest was gifted with strong magical powers, while the other unfortunately was not. But that didn't mean anything, for their love for exchange was always strong. The eldest, Morrigan became the greatest sorceress Underworld had ever seen, the keeper of magic, the God of Necromancy while her sister, Dana, who had always been fascinated by the surface, fell in love with its king and became Queen.

You see, the 2 realms had always been at odds. But with Dana's marriage to King Celio, the waters settled between the 2. A few years later, Dana gave birth to a girl, a small princess she named Ayla. She was the spitting image of her mother and great was the joy of her parents, the Kingdoms and especially her aunt who, unfortunately it seemed she couldn't have a child. And here is where the problem began. When a necromancer dies, they leave everything and a part of their power to their descendent so the legacy could leave on. But with Dana on the surface and without a gift for magic, Morrigan had no heir except for her best friend whom was like a brother to her, Elias. On her death, she was supposed to hand her power and title to him, but she was uneased for despite caring deeply for him, she knew deep down Elias was greedy and this power might turn him into a monster.

Fortunately, light shone on the sorceress when she met Orion, the Grand Duke of the Underworld. The 2 fell in love and from their love, a gril was born. Aristia. Morrigan's descendent and the one who will manage to exceed even her for the child was born with the sign of magic on her back: a heart surrounded by the Sun, the Moon and the Stars. The hole Empire was happy with the news. The Emperor and Empress threw a big party in the honor of the small girl for they cherished Morrigan like a dear friend.

She was also the royal Sorceress, but aside from that, she was their trusted advisor and friend. Everyone was happy. Even Dana and Celio, along with with their now 2 year old daughter came to see their niece. All except for Elias. Now with Aristia in the picture, he wouldn't be able to inherit Morrigan's powers. And that drove him mad. So he started plotting for a way to get rid of the girl. And 3 years later after her birth, his plan was put into motion. But Morrigan had her suspicions about her friend and realized what he was planning to do.

One day, she called her sister to the Underworld where she gave up her daughter to Dana. "A great tragedy will befall my family... and so, Aristia should be safe! Take care of her Dana and raise her to be a caring and loving child... be the mother I wish I could be. But keep the truth from her. When the time will come, the royal family will tell her." Were her words before, with tears in her eyes, she casted a spell. A spell that altered the memories of Aristia, Ayla and everyone on both he surface and the Underworld kingdoms. They would believe Aristia was the second Princess, Ayla's sister. And only the rulers of both realms would know the truth. With a heavy heart Morrigan and Orion parted from their daughter, not without giving her a ruby heart necklace to keep her safe. And then tragedy struck. Driven by jelousy, Elias killed the couple but their daughter was nowhere to be found. Morrigan's spell didn't affect him either and he knew that the girl was still alive and hidden somewhere by her parents.

He assumed the sorceress send her to her sister and so did his web of lies took birth. He played the hurt part saying he came only to find Morrigan's dead body along with her husband's. The Imperial family had no choice but the believe the humble man, for Morrigan didn't tell anyone, not even her sister, that Elias was the reason she sent Aristia away.

Elias also said he would like to know where the girl was so he could watch over her as an omage to his dearest friend and when the time comes, he would bring her home. And they did tell him. Everything was going perfectly. He went to the surface and pleaded with the King and Queen to let him watch over the now younger princess. They allowed it and named him the royal advisor and sorcerere, not knowing what he did.