Chapter 10 ✔️

>REWRITTEN CHAPTER<

~With Jungkook~

Jungkook was taking the shorter road back home while his thoughts were filled with two boys from earlier.
'Seems like they're only acting indifferent toward others. That's a shame, they have bright personalities. Well, I'm not the one to judge..'

Finally, he came to the fence of his house, opening it and taking out the house keys from his pocket. After he opened the door, he stepped in, taking his shoes off and closing the door after him.

Jungkook headed to his room to take a shower and change. After the shower he walked to his closet taking out a his green jacket and a white T-shirt, not forgetting about his dark grey trousers. Then he walked to his nightstand, taking his glasses and walking out of the room.

A delicious aroma was coming from the kitchen, which made him fasten his pace. Walking into the kitchen, he saw JimYoung standing by the stove.

"Good morning Hyung, what are you doing? I smell something very yummy." He said slightly sniffling the air. JinYoung turned his attention away from the pan for a second to greet Jungkook.
"Good Morning Kookie. I'm making pancakes.....with-" he paused himself to see a questioning look appearing on Jungkook's face. "-with ice-cream."

His younger brother's eyes sparkled upon hearing the magical word called 'ice-cream'.

Jungkook sat on his usual place waiting for the yummy breakfast to be ready. While waiting, Yoonji walked into the kitchen, greeting the boys.
"Good Morning Kookie." She hugged him. "Morning Oppa." The girl walked to JinYoung kissing his cheek, which he returned it.
"Good Morning Love. Breakfast is almost ready." The older boy greeted back. Yoonji then walked to her seat.

JinYoung served the table and the three of them dug in, enjoying the soft like silk pancakes with the cool and sweet ice-cream.

After breakfast Jungkook was washing the dishes. He then sat down on the couch, waiting for his brother and Yoonji to get ready.

~•~

At the parking lot near the BigHit Buildings, a black car settled in, with three people inside. They were about to get out when the oldest spoke to the youngest.
"Ah! Jungkook don't forget your glasses!" The younger blinked and then remembered that he had his glasses in the backpack.
"You're right! Thank you Hyung!" He took his glasses from the backpack side pocket and put them on, fixing his hair a little.
"I'm ready, let's go." said Jungkook and the three of them got out of the black car. Without doubt, they were getting much attention from other students.

„Hey, is that tall boy new here?"
„He's handsome~."
„Yoonji is beside him! Are they dating?"
„Wait, is that the transfer nerd beside them?"
„He's ruining their beauty."

Hearing the last remark, JinYoung almost lost his cool 'how dare they talk like that about my little brother?! Who do they think they are?!'
There was an unnoticeable change in his eyes, as if a sickening feeling had grown in him. Luckily the younger boy noticed it.
"Hyung, please calm down." Jungkook whispered to JinYoung laying his hand on the other's shoulder.
The small gesture and his calm words made JinYoung's anger fade as they continued to walk towards the buildings.

When they entered, JinYoung asked to guide him to the principle's office since he was too lazy to mesmerise the plan of the buildings and Jungkook had done it on the second day.

After a three minutes walk, they were standing in front of a tall door, with JinYoung in the front. He knocked on the door and a few seconds later he opened it.

As the three of them entered the room the principal's eyes widened when she saw Jungkook again.
"Oh Jungkook-ah, What brings you here?" She asked and the younger was about to answer when his older brother spoke first. "Good Morning Ms. Lee, I'm the exchange student from America, Jeon JinYoung." He smiled at her with that charming smile of his.

"Jeon JinYoung? Hold on for a second please." The principal typed his name into the computer. Then there was his information in the screen.

"Oh, so YOU are Jungkook's brother. Here are the times for your applied classes. Oh also, here is a a map, so you don't get lost." She simply explained while handing him the papers. "Alright, then you may go. You don't wanna be late, right Jungkook, Yoonji?" JinYoung nodded, as he could only agree with the principle and the three bid their goodbyes.

JinYoung didn't have his first class for another 30 minutes, whilst Yoonji and Jungkook's would start in 5 minutes, so he decided to walk with them.

They were midway through, when Yoonji bumped into someone. The collide was hard so she almost fell backwards but luckily, her boyfriend caught her in time.
"You Alright love?" JinYoung asked the girl in his arms to which she nodded. He helped her stand back up and checked for any possible injuries.

"Don't walk in the way." Yoongi snapped at Yoonji, looking down on her.
"I would suggest you not to play the 'tough guy' if you're not fit for this role, kid." JinYoung replied with a dead stare right into Yoongi's eyes, which gave him the chills.

Namjoon was quietly watching from the back, when someone caught his interest. "Jeon Jeongguk..." said the leader of the group. His gaze was directed to the boy standing behind JinYoung. Hearing the other one call out his name, he was surprised. "..what class do you have now?" Namjoon continued his question.

Jungkook didn't know what to do, why was this big Koala even speaking to him? "M-My first class is Physics." He said being on guard. Namjoon then looked at him and hummed. This confused Jungkook even more. This guy was hard to read because he had a stoic and calm expression plastered onto his Koala like face.

While Namjoon was staring at Jungkook, Taehyung spoke "Now move out of the way, we should get to class."
Jimin walked forward and bumped shoulders with JinYoung and Jungkook. 'Wow, the change in their personalities is entertaining to watch.' Thought the Bunny like boy.

"Um, the class is that way Jimin and Taehyung." Jungkook quickly spoke, making the two boys stiffen and walk the direction they came from after saying goodbye to their group.

Jungkook could only laugh chuckle quietly as he stared at the distancing silhouettes of his classmates.

Not minding the situation, three continued their walk when the group was out of sight. Arriving to the destination, they parted their ways until lunch break.

~•~

Holding the paper in his hand, JinYoung slowly made his way to his first class. He entered the big class and went to the front rows. Luckily, he didn't feel eyes following him.

The teacher walked into the room with paper sheets in his hands. He looked at the students and finally spoke.
"Alright, some of you might have noticed that we have a new face here. He comes from America and will study here as a transfer student. Please be considerate towards him if he doesn't know the last topics we talked about. With that, I hope we'll get along well Jinnie."

The nickname made the boy stare at the teacher for a few seconds. He then realised it was someone he knows.
"J-Jackson-Hyung?!" his eyes were big from shock. Jackson chuckled at his friend's reaction. "You know, I'm pretty hurt you couldn't recognise me, my love~." The older one teased while JinYoung rolled his eyes.

Their conversation was about to continue, until another student came in and seated himself.
"Since others are coming and we still have a schedule to maintain, I'd say we talk after class." Jackson suggested the other Male, receiving a nod.

A few people were still coming into class, though Jackson had eventually started.

"Alright, I hope more than a half are present, since today we're gonna write a little, unannounced test about last lesson's topic. Now, I hope it won't be too hard for you Jinnie. Take a pen and get out a sheet of paper."—

>TO BE CONTINUED<
=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=
Words: 1382

Hope you enjoyed this rewritten chapter!
Have a good morning, day or night!
Byeee!

soso~💜