Chapter Twenty Nine

"Will you divulge any information you gather here today?"

"No."

"Will you reveal any of the practice tactics you witness in the following hours?"

"No."

"Will you speak of the strengths or weaknesses which the players display here?"

"No."

"Oi! Who are you saying has weaknesses?!" Fred and George spoke in unison, finally interrupting the interrogation Wood was putting Olivia through. The twins and Oliver had invited her to watch the Gryffindor Quidditch team practice that Saturday, but of course, the captain wasn't just going to let someone from a different house be present to witness his 'masterpiece of a training plan', as he had called it.

"And if you think about it, Rawlins' sister is a Hufflepuff. It's more likely for him to divulge information. You know how much he talks in general, and he's not too bright." Angelina pointed out, a teasing smile on her face as Oliver lightly swung the end of his broom towards her legs in retaliation. The squabble among the Gryffindor team made Olivia let out a small laugh.

"Rawlins don't you dare." Wood threatened, making Oliver's eyes widen in shock as his attacks on Angelina ceased. "Now, Hawthorne, let me set before you a hypothetical situation." The captain started up again, and Olivia couldn't help but fix him with a small glare.

"Let me ask you a question first. Do you think the time spent interrogating me would better benefit the team if you were practicing?" Olivia asked and her question made Wood pause as if he just realized she was right; he was wasting time.

"In the air everyone! Come on!" Suddenly he called out the demands, turning away from Olivia and beginning to bark orders at the team who, along with Liv, all laughed at his sudden change of attitude. However, their laughter surely wouldn't last long as Wood began to explain his new regiment. Olivia shook her head at the captain in amusement, walking off the field and towards the stands where she would take a seat beside Ron and Hermione who had been allowed past Oliver Wood, the gatekeeper, with no issue.

"For a moment there I thought he was about to send you back to the castle." Ron commented as Olivia took a seat beside him in the stands. "I suppose since he let you stay, you might as well start calling yourself a Gryffindor now." He added on jokingly, and Olivia let out a dramatic gasp.

"My heart will forever remain loyal to Hufflepuff, Ronald." Olivia said, her voice seeming disapproving and even offended, however, the twinkle in her eyes made it clear she was just kidding and hadn't truly taken his words to heart. It was why both Ron and Hermione felt comfortable to laugh at her words before all of their eyes turned back towards the pitch and watched as the team trained. Or more along the lines of 'as Wood tortured them'.

"And they say they don't have weaknesses." Olivia chuckled as she watched George almost get his head blown off by a Bludger. Although it might've been because Oliver was flying around him in circles, fooling around in an attempt to agitate Wood, and in the process distracted George. However, the amusing shinanigans of the team didn't last much longer. Only moments after, the whole team slowed to a stop, their eyes now focused on something on the ground.