9

The Day of The Wedding came sooner than we all thought at this moment I was sitting in the room trying to calm Darla down while Natalie was trying to tell me to try harder.

"Darla, it's your wedding day be happy"I said. I looked over at Natalie to see her recording it.

"Um, hey Natalie a little help here, "I said gesturing toward Daarla.

"I am hoping I'm recording something we can all laugh at one day hey do you think she'll let me record her giving birth because-

"I don't want to get married, maybe we should take the dress back or someone else could use it hey Emily sweetie do you-

"NO Darla I don't want your dress now this is the what your going to do your going walk your ass down that aisle in when you get to the end stand there in fucking say your vows and kiss my father why because I fucking said so now either grow some fucking balls or get the fuck out my face got it"I yelled at Darla. I walked straight pass Natalie, who was still recording the whole thing in I walked into the church to see my father standing at the end of the aisle waiting for Darla.

The music had started which was weird since Darla was still in the room, turning around I saw Darla and Natlaie behind me smiling.

***

After the whole actual wedding dad and Darla went off to Bora Bora for their honeymoon, which I told my dad was a great spot to actually get away from all the things going on in this world he agreed with me obviously.

"Hey Emily wants to go out in have some fun?"Daniel said.

"What type of fun, "I said, as soon as I said that Natalie show up at the door in so did Cassie.

"Something that will probably get all of us in a jail cell for the night"Natalie said.

"Wait you told me-

"I'm in"I said.

***

Well, Natalie was clearly right about the whole jail cell for a night thing what she didn't mention is that they were going to be calling our parents so they could pick us up.

In a jail cell for a night she meant me why only me well one her parents came to her with her brother, two Cassie ran god knows where so it's not like I would call my dad to tell him to pick me when he's on his honeymoon.

"Hey, do you have a lighter?"The boy next to me said.

"Sorry, no lighter"I said.

"Leave the girl alone Lancaster"The officer said.

"Well, it looks like you know my name what's yours"He said. Someone had walked into the station, but still focused on the boy in front me, I didn't care to look up.

"Cane"I said, deciding that since I already knew his last, be he'll get my last name too.

"Ms. Cane your guardian is here for you"The officer said, looking up I saw James and a bodyguard I never actually seen unless something dangerous happened his name was Zach.

"A girl like you with two bodyguards must be very important"Lancaster said.

You have no idea buddy.

Walking out of the jail cell I looked back at Lancaster in saw him smile.

"Later Lancaster"I said.

"Later...Emily Cane"He said in for some reason it was like a hit to the chest how did he know my name.