7

The wedding was in a week I haven't really seen Daniel since Friday and it's Tuesday, but we planned to see each other on Wednesday or Thursday.

"Emily"my father said. I looked up from the book I was reading.

"Yes"I said walking over to another side of the living room taking a seat beside him.

"So I think that you're old enough"My father said. I stood up from the chair.

"Dad, I already had the 'talk' you're a little late"I said. He shook his head gesturing for me to take a seat.

"I'm pretty sure you wanted to know how your mother died, I think that you're old enough to know now"My father said I sat there not saying anything maybe if I didn't say anything he wouldn't pay attention to me.

"Emily"My father said. I started shaking my head.

"No no no no"I kept saying it seemed like the only words my head could concentrate on.

Flashback

"Mom, I'm home, "I said, walking I'm the kitchen my phone started ringing I look down at the caller id in saw 'your worst bitch' I swear Vesta is not getting my phone again pressing the accepted button I answered.

"Hello, "I said, grabbing a bottle of water out the fridge.

"Hey like my caller id name"Vesta said. I shook my head laughing going up the steps.

"Yes, but you're a goodie two shoes"I said. I walked into my mom's room to see her lying on the floor I screamed which Vesta to go into panic mode.

"What happened?"Vesta said. I couldn't say anything I want to feel her pulse she was still breathing I looked around to see an empty pill bottle in pills on the floor.

About five minutes later EMC was in my mother's room a cop had come to take me from off the floor why they took my mom in the ambulance. That was the last time I saw her.

End of Flashback

I woke up in my room it was getting dark out. I got out of my bed going over to my window I saw the sun setting planes were in the air flying only they knew wishing I could get away in just be on one of those planes.

A knock at my door interrupted my thoughts. I jumped in ran to my bed getting underneath the covers.

The person had walked in any way in sat at the edge of the bed.

"I know your awake Emily" it was Daniel I sat up in looked at him.

"What-

"We can talk tomorrow I just came to say goodnight"Daniel said getting off the edge of the bed he walked over kissing my forehead in walked out of my room.

Tomorrow. As in when I learn the truth about my mother's death.