3

Chapter 3 is dedicated to @casekid

Emily

I walked in the house in heard two voices screaming.I walked toward where the noise was coming from.

I walked in to see my dad and a lady playing twister "My poor eyes"I said turning around covering my face.

"Darla this is my clever daughter Emily"My dad said something's up he's acting weird."Hi Emily I'm Darla as you can see"She said holding out her hand for me to shake when she shook my hand I looked down to see a ring on her finger."Oh I think we should tell her"Darla said tell me what."Emily, Darla and I are getting married next month"My father I started laughing it lasted for about five minutes before Natalie broke silence I forgot she was here.

"Emily I don't think they're kidding"Natalie said.I looked up at my father I shrugged my shoulders "Well hello wife number...I think your number four oh look my favorite number"I said then ran upstairs.I changed into my white shirt, pink skirt, and white converse in grabbed my phone.

"Emily why did you do that"Natalie said.I walked passed her ignoring what she said."So dad what happened"I said."Nothing she just went to the bathroom"My dad said.My dad had told me that he liked Darla for awhile I'm the one that told him to step us his game.Darla used to be my Self-Defense teacher when I came to live with my dad after what happened to my mom and I.At first I didn't like her,but my dad did so I started warming up to her she's actually really nice"Is she crying I didn't mean it"I said."It's ok"My dad said.I hugged him in walked back upstairs."Sorry Natalie"I said."I thought you were really nice"She said."Nat-"I was cut off by another voice"Emily your father told me about you guys little trick your a really sweet girl Emily"Darla said. "Thanks" I said.She said.' Your welcome' in left going back to were my dad was."Oh"Natalie said."Its ok I would've thought the same"I said.

"So what do you want to do"I said looking at Natalie since we left school two hours early there was only one thing we could do."Shopping"We both said in unison."for books"I added in.Natalie walked out of my bedroom door in went downstairs I followed right behind her."Hey dad can we go to Barnes & Noble"I said he knew books always cheered me up."Sure be home by 7:30"He said."Thanks" I said in walked out of the house I had told James don't leave so he is probably still outside.

We walked outside I saw James standing next to the car.He opened the door when we were closer to him.I got inside right after Natalie telling James to drive to Barnes & Noble.

When we got to Barnes & Noble I ran straight inside leaving Natalie."You know they don't close till eight right"She said."I know, but I missed coming in here everyday after school"I said.Home-schooling of course, but it still counts as school.

"So what's with you in my brother"She said.Oh God I knew this was coming.

Flashback

"Emily"Daniel said cutting Natalie off.

"How do you know her"Natalie said.Daniel looked at me then Natalie.

"You remember when I went to visit Auntie Helen I went to a party with Trey,and Emily was there"Daniel said.Wait isn't Trey...OMG.

"So what ''happened'' at that party that you "remembered" her which was two years ago"Natalie said doing quotation mark on happened,and remembered.

"Nothing happened now let's go"I said dragging her out the room downstairs out the door into the car.

End of Flashback

"Nothing happened with your brother and I"I said picking up a book called Thirteen Reasons Why.

"Ok,but I know something is up between you too"She said.

"Emily"I heard in looked over to see a girl with blonde hair running at me.

"Who's that"Natalie said.I shrugged my shoulders.

"Emily what's up"The girl said.She looks familiar, but I can't put my finger on it.

"Um who are you exactly"I said.

"It's me Cassie Wolfe"She said.

Done. Boom

Finished: 9/6/14

Updating on: 9/14/14

My Fake Fiancee new book coming check it out prologue will be posted on 9/11/14.

Story Description:

He was a boy,and I was girl it was simple I would be his fake fiancee for three months in he would pay me 100k easy right well no not easy.

Arden Jacob was very talented actor.Lori Fraser was just a normal high school senior until she accidentally almost got hit by a car, his car.

What happens when Lori falls in love with Arden? Do he feel the same way. The only way to find out is in My Fake Fiancee.