6

Two weeks later.

"Pretty dress for a pretty girl"I turned on seeing Daniel standing next to the door, holding a dress. I looked in, seeing the dress was a light purple with a laced shoulder. I walked up to him, grabbing the dress in walking to my bed resting it there. I turned to see Daniel standing behind me.

"You know, if we just tell my sister-

"Don't even go there Daniel I'm surprised your sister hasn't noticed by now I'm always over your house to 'study'? "I said putting quotation marks over the word study.

"I know, but I think we should tell her, "Daniel said. I sighed then looked up at him.

"Fine, "I said. His lips pressed against mine like it was meant to be there I kissed back in for a moment nothing mattered just Daniel and me.

Then that's when those words stopped us.

"Emily and Daniel are fucking finally, "It was Natalie. Daniel and I broke apart, then stared at Natalie then each other.

"What"We both said in unison.

"What"Natalie said, shrugging her shoulders. We were all confused now.

"So when did you get together"Natalie said, sitting on my bed.

"Last week"Daniel said. everything was really awkward.

"Wow, I am late, so how did that happen"Natalie said.

"Your in for a long story so sit back in relax"I said.I sat on the end of my bed while Daniel decided to sit in my rolling chair.

Flashback

A week ago

"Hey dad"I said, walking in the kitchen.

"Hey Emily that Daniel boy is waiting for you in the living room"My dad said. Wait, Daniel, Natalie's brother wonder why he's here shrugging my shoulders I walked in the living room.

"Hey, Dan-"before I could finish he cut me off like rude.

"Emily, I don't know how to say this in I owe your family a lot, but I don't want to take advantage of you,but I really like you, I've liked you since that party when we were up on that roof talking in I took you home and that's what I wanted to say in there's probably more, but I can't really think right now"Daniel said.I stood there not daring to move I don't really know what to say after what he just said,but what did he mean by I owe your family a lot I guess that's something I'll have to figure out.

Three days later

"Daniel"I yelled looking for him outside my house then I felt arms wrap around my waist.

"Let me go"I said.He let me go in I turned in pushed him in ran.He started running after he obviously caught up I should work out more maybe run track.

"You know it's cute when you run"Daniel said.I turned around towards him.

"It actually is because I know you'll always come back to me"I said smiling we then walked back to my house getting something to drink.

We walked inside the kitchen I opened the fridge grabbing two bottles of water throwing one to Daniel.

"Where is Natalie?"I asked.

"She said she'll be back over in five she had to back to the house in get something"Daniel said.He then walked toward which made me step back.

"Daniel, what are you doing?"I asked.He didn't respond he just grabbed me by the waist in pressed his lips against mine in of course I kissed back.

End of Flashback

"So you're telling be this all happened because I went home to get my phone charger"Natalie said. Daniel and I nodded our heads.

"Wow, it looks like the billionaire daughter has fallen for my brother"Natalie said. We all began to laugh. I guess my life isn't that bad after all.