⁕⁚‧τωєทτy σทє‧⁚⁕

Bắt đầu từ đầu

I gathered all of my confidence and stepped forward to him. Somehow, my chest tightened in a feeling of a guilt and worry. I didn't know why. Hongjoong didn't even say anything yet to me.

"J-Joongie," I called out for him who was staying on his position. He then raised his head and looked up at me. He had the red bloodshot and puffy eyes like he just cried all night long. And yes, that was right. He was crying.

He stood up from his sitting position and walked closer to me. I didn't move back, instead I was frozen. I couldn't move my muscles at all. Hongjoong was holding something in his hand. And I assumed it was pictures.

He stopped in front of me. He didn't say anything or do anything. He just stood there, locking his eyes with mine. Then, he engulfed me into a tight hug like it was our last hug and he didn't want to let me go.

I cluelessly hugged him back and there was a wet feeling on my shoulder. I gasped in shock and asked, "H-Hongjoong, are you crying?"

He pulled away from the hug but his arms remained circling around my waist. Our eyes locked into each others and he smiled in pain while tears prickling out from his eyes.

I brought my hands to his cheeks and I used my thumbs to wipe his tears away softly. "Joong, why are you crying?" I asked him in the softest voice if it was possible.

"Sorry." One word that rolled out from his lips already made me feel so clueless and dumbfounded.

"Sorry? What do you mean?"

"I'm sorry. For not taking care of you in a very good way. Sorry for always being so busy with work until you fall in love with someone else."

I froze in my position. Then, Hongjoong raised one of his hand and showed me a picture. A picture that clearly enough could make my heart shattered in pieces. A picture that ruined my relationship with Hongjoong. A picture that showed my marriage with the one and only Jung Wooyoung.

"It's all my fault that your feelings for me faded away. It's all my fault, Y/N. I know," he continued. "That's why I told you to meet me right here, in the place that was full of our memories together. Under this tree, where I kissed you for the first time. I'm sorry, let's just end it here."

A bead of tear successfully escaped from the corner of my eyes after hearing him saying the things that my mind never thought about. I felt a very big lump in my throat and it felt like I couldn't say anything.

He parted away from me into a more respecting distance. He smiled within the pain that he felt in his heart. He didn't know that it would be like this. He didn't know that his beloved girl would slip away from his arms in a blink of an eye.

"Where did you get this picture?" I asked Hongjoong who was standing in front of me, trying to control himself from breaking down.

He managed to answer my question without any mistakes, "Hana. Ha-Hana took them for me. She attended your wedding yesterday. I'm sorry, Y/N."

"Hongjoong, I-" I was about to tell him that the marriage was arranged and I didn't even love the guy who married me. But Hongjoong cut me off by a small kiss on the head.

"It's okay. I'm sorry. As much as I want to still be with you, everything will change between us and I can't stand that changes. You're not mine anymore."

"I hope we'll meet each other again with a smile and we already forget about this."

"Thank you, Y/N. Once again, I'm so sorry. I will try to stop loving you. I hope you're well. I hope he treats you right and I hope he gives you what you need."

∴━━━✿━━━∴

-Win-

A/N:

I cried when I wrote this. And Here I Am Again (Cover by Jongho) started playing. My heart was like... crushed by a giant sadness. Dang my feelings. Hongjoong I love you :(

Anyways, here's our king, Jung Wooyoung.
Let me tell you, his smile always brightens up my mood. But not just him tho. ATEEZ OT8.

 ATEEZ OT8

Shush let me cry :') he's such a blessing

Btw I'm gonna publish an ATEEZ oneshots and reactions book tmr... so stay tuneeed.

Aksjsjsj and I just watched 'Ateez being clingy for 14 minutes' on Youtube and it made me cry in uwu ;-;. Mingi is so babieee :(

Stream Muk Woo Young, you cowards! -_-