Donny was able to catch up.

Shin and Peterson had a drink after their meeting.

Donny went to the hospital immediately right after his arrival.

As he opened the room where Shar is, Shar is sleeping.

His mom is there beside sleeping Shar.

"Ma," he called her.

His mom was surprised to see him. She stood up and hugged him.

"The doctor said, she's just tired. But I don't know how. I am really worried so I called you."

"Thank you for calling me mom."

Donny held Shar's hand. Sharlene's hand seems responded.

"Ma, look ther hand. It moved."

"It did?"

"Ma, she feels I am now beside her."

Sharlene wanted to open her eyes but is ashamed that she made them worry a lot.

Then the nurse visited and told them, that once her body temperature goes down, she'll be better. And regarding about being unable to talk clearly and breathe well it is because of the acid on her throat. But she told them Shar will recover soon.

Donny was relieved to hear that it's just a fever.

"Ma, you may go home, and I'll be the one to stay here. I know you are tired too."

"But, you just arrived and..."

"Ma, don't worry, I'm okay, and Shar will be okay too."

His mom decided to go home.

When Shar does not hear Donny's mom's voice, she tried to open her eyes a little to make sure Donny is only the one there.

When she is sure, she opened her eyes but Donny fell asleep.

Donny's hand is holding Shar's right hand while sleeping. So Shar used her left hand to touch Donny's head.

After two almost two hours of looking at Donny's face, Shar fell asleep too.

After 30 minutes, Donny woke up. He holds Shar's tighter and put it on his left cheek.

[Shar, I wish you could hear what I am thinking. I am now here. I want to hear voice now. I want to see you in the eye.]

Then Shar suddenly moved her head.

Donny thought she's awakened but she's in deep asleep yet.

[Shar, may the challenges and problems that we have and we will have will make us stronger and braver. Let's prove that we can stand again and again even i they will drag us down. Please be strong enough to endure cries and pains.]

Donny stood up and touch Shar's head. Then tried to clip her hair so he could see her face clearly, but Shar suddenly opened her eyes.

Shar acted as if surprised to see him.

"Donny!?"

"Shar," he said and smiled.

"What's with that smile?"

"Did you plan to do it?"

"Plan?"

"Did you know I won't have second thoughts when I hear about you being sick?"

"Are you thinking I just made this for you to come here?" she asked feeling disappointed.

"Shar, thank you for giving me a reason to go home right away."

Still Shar does not want to see Donny's face.

"Shar," he again called her but still not looking at him.

"Shall I go back then?" Donny asked trying Shar.

Because Shar is still not responding, he tried to stand up as is he's about to leave.

But Shar is still not looking at him.

Donny then have to go out to test if Shar won't stop him.

As Donny is about to open the door, Shar hugged him at his back.

Donny smiled the happiest.

"Don't go," Shar told him.

Donny faced Shar. He hugged her tightly.

"I miss you. I love you."

"I miss you and I love you too."

"If you will go to somewhere else, don't go alone, I am here, let's go together. Let me know first about what's going on, what's happening...don't make me worry so much I may not handle it," Donny told her.