When he trespassed another pack's grounds, he was about to hurry up when his eyes fell onto two persons talking in the distance.

Taehyung doesn't know how the brown wolf looks like in his human form, so he can't suspect random people.

He scolds himself for not asking the omega who saved him.

He shook his head and ran back to his pack house, leaving it for today.

Once he arrived, he slammed the door close, completely fuming about the fact he didn't find that wolf.

No one hurts his pack members.

Jungkook's POV

I walked into my own room and jumped on my bed, the whole thing making so much noise in progress that you'd think it would break in half.

I scrunched my nose seeing dust fly everywhere.

-'Hey, Jungkook! How are you feeling?'

I suddenly heard Sungjae through the mind link.

An instant smile crept up on my face.

'H-hey, Sungj--Alpha?..' I wasn't sure what to call him.

-'Sungjae is fine, don't worry about it.' I heard him giggle.

'Ah, okay! I'm fine, I arrived safely. My head still hurts a bit, but not as much as it did a few hours ago.'

-'That's good to hear! Hey, um, maybe we could meet up sometime? I think it'd be fun!'

'Yes! I'd love to. When are you able to--'

-'Tomorrow? Tomorrow evening? I have a place I want to take you, it's really beautiful at night! I can pick you up at your borderline.'

'Yeah, sure! I'll see you then. Can't wait!'

-'Alright! I'm excited! I'll see you then, Kookie.'

I blushed furiously at the nickname. Little pups like Ji-ho used to call me that, but when he says it it's different.

Trying not to think about the pups I miss so much, we broke the mind link and I smiled, thinking what was going to happen tomorrow.

He's such a nice Alpha.

A knock on the door interrupted my thoughts. "Come on in."

The door opened and I widened my eyes, seeing my mate, the Alpha, entering my room.

I nervously sat up. "H-hi, do you ne--"

"Tomorrow morning I'm taking you back to your old pack house, so you can get your clothes. I see you took mine." He said, eyeing me up and down with a glaring look.

I shifted under his intimidating stare, looking down at myself. "I-I'm s-sorry, I should've asked.." I apologized.

"I'll let it slip for once. Tomorrow you can wear the clothes you came here with, those have been washed." I nodded and slowly looked back up, avoiding eye contact, as always.

I wanted to talk to him, I want to spend time with him.

I want him to like me.

An awkward silence fell in between us. I cleared my throat, wanting to start a normal conversation.

"H-hey.. Um.. W-would you like to--"

The door was already slammed close.

I sighed sadly, tears brimmed in my eyes. I hid underneath the blankets, deep in thoughts.

'This is it.
He is actually rejecting me.'

Taehyung's POV

My heart was thumping loudly inside my chest, when I walked into my own room.

I don't know how to start a conversation, which wouldn't be awkward.

I don't know what to do.

I'm clueless. Absolutely clueless. My wolf wants to go to the omega, be there for him and just hold him.

But I don't.

I simply don't.

Because what if?

What if he doesn't like my real self, when he finds out?

Am I betraying Soohyun? 

I feel like I am. Or I definitely would, when I would start getting closer to him.

I sighed while changing into my pj's, doing my night-routine and stepped into bed.

At that exact moment all the lights went out, flickering a few times before going completely black.

Guess electricity just stopped working.

It's obligated that everyone goes to sleep at 12:00 o'clock. You're not allowed to be awake and throw a tantrum at night.

When it's 12:00, the light automatically shuts off but since it's just 11:00 right now, it's not normal.

I rubbed my forehead, not wanting to waste my energy on this.

Jae will fix it, or someone else.