11: Secret

🏐Game 11: Secret ?

"Sure ka ba na hindi ka sasama?" Pang-ilang beses ng tanong ni Keisha kay Ria na ilang beses na rin nitong tinanguan. Mababali na nga ata ang ulo niya kakatango.

"Yes, very sure! Gusto ko pa munang matulog. Kulang sa akin ang 3 hrs of sleep. Kita mo 'tong eyebags ko? Pinagpuyatan ko yan." Ria replied pointing at her eyes.

Keisha waved at her dismissively then started walking away from her room. Carefully stepping on her left foot that was sprained from yesterday. Nang makalayo na si Keisha pumasok na sa loob si Ria at isinara ang pinto.

She jumped on the bed and happily hummed. "Finally, I'm all alone!"

She closed her eyes, starting to feel sleepy again—when she heard something beeped. It's her phone. She rubbed her face on the pillow and groaned loudly before she got up and look for her phone that's continuously beeping.

Kinuha niya ito mula sa ibabaw ng side table at agad na binuksan. She goes trough the messaging app and read the message.

From: 🐰💕

Goodmorning sleepyhead 😍

Are you already awake?

Riri?

Still asleep?

She instantly smiled. Her sleepiness was thrown out the window. Gising na pati kaluluwa niya.

Morning!

I just woke up. Why?

From: 🐰💕

I saw your friends at the lobby.

Why are you not with them?

Antok pa ako.

Need more sleep 😔🤧

From: 🐰💕

Puyat ka?

Mej 😅

Your fault!

From: 🐰💕

Me?

Oo!

if you didn't invite me to sneak out last night di ako mapupuyat! 😣

From: 🐰💕

But you enjoyed sneaking out with me.
don't you? 😏

Tutulog na ulit ako!

Bye!

From: 🐰💕

Hahahaha

fine! I'll let you sleep.

See you later love 💕

♥️

Ipinatong na ulit ni Ria sa ibabaw ng table ang cellphone niya. She laid on her bed again and finally doze to sleep.