The Plan

(Aquantis' POV)

Later on, I found myself waking up from my nap. I sighed once I sat up, the thoughts from earlier on in the day still clouding my mind. I got up to go to my desk, and dragged my backpack over beside me. I pulled out the assignments I had to do for the week and started working on those, maybe doing that can take my mind off my thoughts for a bit. 

As I was working, I heard my phone go off on my night stand. I walked over to check what it was, it was a text from Aidan, saying he hoped I was feeling better. I guess my mom must have told him what happened once I got home. I didn't respond and just brought my phone over with me to my desk to continue doing my homework. By the time I was finished it was nearing the time I'd eat dinner with my mom. I got up and made my way downstairs into the kitchen to see my mom already cooking, her work stuff on the kitchen table still. "Hey sweetie, how are you feeling?" She asked once she saw me.

"A little better I guess, I just have a lot on my mind." I told her.

"Oh, anything you want to talk about with me?" She asked.

"Nah, it's alright, mom. I'll figure it out." I said, so she won't worry too much.

"Alright, well, dinner is almost ready, can you grab plates for me?" She asked.

"Sure thing." I made my way to the cabinets that contained the plates and took them out for her, then I also grabbed silverware for us. Once she served our food, we both sat at the table, she continued to work while taking a bite here and there. I ate while I was using my phone, then I got a text from Bianca.

hey is everything okay?

not really, give me a minute i'll call you

I finished up eating my dinner, and went to put my plate in the sink. Before I left the dinning room, I said goodnight to my mom and thanked her for dinner. I walked up to my room and laid on my bed before going to call Bianca. The phone rang once before she picked up. "Hey, what's up?" She said once she answered.

"I've just been thinking about what happened with Sadie earlier."

"Oh, so what are you going to do?" She asked.

"I don't know, maybe I should stop hanging with him. I don't want to deal with any drama right now." I explained.

"Are you sure you wanna do that? Aidan will be upset if you suddenly just leave him."

"I know, but what else can I do? She's going to just keep bothering me about it whenever she sees Aidan and I together. Also I don't even know what she'd do to me." 

"I guess, she is kind of crazy, mostly with her clique." Bianca said.

"Exactly, maybe I should just stay away a bit to avoid any problems." I told her.

"Alright, I'll support your decision, I don't want you getting hurt either."

"Thanks, Bianca." I smiled even though she couldn't see me.

"No problem, how about I pick you up tomorrow and we can go to school together?" She suggested.

"Sounds good, I'll see you tomorrow."

"Okay, goodnight." She said.

"Goodnight." We both ended the call. I stood up and walked over to my desk to pack up all my school work into my backpack. Then I changed into some pjs and tried to go back to sleep, finding it hard to do so since I had such a long nap. Why did this crap have to happen to me?