Waking Up

(Aquantis' POV)
I heard voices all around me. The voices were mostly soft whispers coming from beside me and I think I heard some sniffling. I really couldn't tell what voice belonged to who. I opened my eyes just a little and saw Bianca. She looked at me then I closed my eyes, I felt so uncomfortable. I felt things going through my arms and something wrapped around my leg. I moved a little then opened my eyes. "Aquantis?" I heard Bianca say.

"Mmm...hey when did you two get here?" I said though there was a rasp in my voice.

"Remember you called me. Then Aidan called your mom." She explained.

"Oh."

"How are you feeling, Sweetie? Do you need anything?" My mom said while coming to stand beside me.

"Can I get some water?" I asked.

"Sure, I'll be back." I watched my mom as she left then Aidan came over to me. "Hey."

"Hey." After I responded to him, Bianca jumped into the conversation.

"I'm going to go check up on your mom." She said while moving to the door.

"Alright."

"And I'll go tell the doctor you're up." 

"Ok." She walked out and I pulled Aidan to sit on my bed. He lightly chuckled then took my hand in his and gave it a squeeze. "What's up?"

"I feel uncomfortable with these wires." I complained.

"I'm sorry." I saw his smile fade.

"It wasn't your fault."

"So, I should've went with you."

"Hey, don't blame yourself." His head drooped and he lightly began to sob. "Aidan don't cry, it wasn't your fault." I rubbed his back to soothe him.

I looked up and saw the door open. My mom, Bianca and the doctor came in. Aidan slowly sat up and wiped his tears. The doctor came over to me then asked how I was. He checked on my leg that was wrapped up and told me that my bruises and scars should heal up quickly. I answered him after he checked everything then he jotted down some things. After he was finished writing he looked at me then said, "Ok well, you have to stay in here for a few days."

"Alright, thanks doc." I told him.

"Your welcome." He walked out the room and my mom spoke. "Sweetie, I'm going to go, but I'll see you tomorrow."

"Ok, love you, mom." I said.

"Love you, too." Then Bianca stood up. "Aquantis, I'm going to go, too."

"Alright."

"Bye."

(Aidan's POV)
After her mom and Bianca left, I cuddled next to her and we watched tv. We watched a couple of shows that played. Then she went to sleep, I turned off the tv and cuddled close to her. While watching her sleep I started getting tired so I fell asleep with her.