Prom Night

(Aquantis' POV)
It's prom out in LA, I was a bit sad that I wouldn't be able to experience it with Bianca, and mostly Aidan. I was exiting the campus and heading towards my dorm weaving through the many paths.

As I was nearing the dormitory where I stayed, I saw an all-to-familiar car parked on the curb. "I knew you'd probably be the last one out." I looked around and saw a familiar figure sitting on a bench. "Hey, what are you doing here?"I asked with a smile making its way to my lips. He looked up and stood in front of me. "Well, I didn't mind missing prom so I decided to come and surprise my girlfriend." I smiled and quickly went to hug him once he stood up from the bench. I pulled away slightly and he kissed my lips, I smiled into our kiss as did Aidan. I pulled away and he quickly pecked my lips again which caused me to giggle. He held out his hand and I placed my hand in his. He took my bag from me and we both walked to my dorm room together.

(Aidan's POV)
We were in her dorm and I was a bit surprised she didn't have a roommate. I looked around a bit, the place was bare since she just started here. I turned around and saw her slouched on her bed, a pout on her lips. "Babe, what's wrong?" I asked going to sit beside her.

"I don't think I'm ready." She said while leaning onto my shoulder.

"What do you mean?" I asked getting more comfortable, so we can cuddle on her bed.

"I'm thinking about going back."

"But what about college, you've already started."

"Aidan, I can't do it. I thought it would've been great to start early, but I'm missing everyone and I want to have the normal high school experience and graduate then come back."

"Are you sure you want to do this? Will they let you do that?" I asked worried that this might be her only opportunity, and she might not be able to come back.

"I'm pretty sure that I could, I'll be coming back after graduation, which is coming up soon anyway." She explained.

"Ok, well we should pack up your stuff then, huh?"

"Yeah, I got to go to the office and tell them I'll start again after graduation." She said while getting up from the bed, I got up afterwards.

"Ok."

We went around her dorm and packed her bags. Once we got done we put them into her car. After that, she went to the office and told them what she needed to. She came back and got into her car, she texted me and told me to follow her. We went on the highway to go back to LA. I smiled widely and kept following her. Our friends were in for a big surprise once we get back.