Few More Days Until Graduation

(Aquantis' POV)
I parked my car on the driveway then hopped out. I trudged up the few stairs then opened the door. I saw Asiya and Brenda as I swung the door open. "Hey Quanti! How was school?"

"Busy, everyone is getting ready for graduation." I plopped on the couch and sighed heavily. "So where's this boyfriend of yours?"

"At home."

"Why don't you let him come over?"

"You guys really want to meet him?"

"Yes!"

"Fine, I'll call him." I reached for my phone in my bag and dialed his number. After a few rings I heard his voice. "Hey baby girl, what's up?"

"Nothing, but my friends want to meet you. Can you come over?"

"Sure, I'll be there in a few."

"Ok, see you babe."

"Alright." I hung up and stood to go to the kitchen. I got out a soda and chugged half of it. I came back to the living room and turned on the tv while we waited for him. I heard a knock and stood to go answer it. I opened the door and saw Aidan smiling. "Hey."

"Hey." He pulled me in for a hug. I pulled him inside and took him to the living room with Asiya and Brenda. "So, Aidan this is Brenda and Asiya. Girls this is Aidan." They exchanged their 'hellos' then the girls started asking us questions. Well, mostly Aidan. After the girls stopped interrogating him with questions we just chilled out on the couches.

*few hours later*

(Aidan's POV)
Aquantis and I were snuggled up on the couch while we were talking. Brenda and Asiya both stood up catching mine and Aquantis' attention. Right before they started going to wherever they were going, Aquantis asked a question. "Hey, where are you girls going?"

"To the store to get some snacks for the house."

"Oh ok, um my car keys are on the hook by the door."

"You're not coming?"

"Well....." I looked at her and smiled. "Babe you can go. You haven't seen them in a while so just go. I'll just go back home, alright?"

"Ok." We both stood up and walked to the front door. Brenda handed her the keys and we walked out. Aquantis gave me a kiss and a hug before leaving. I waved to the girls and went back home.

*at the store*

(Aquantis' POV)
Once we got to the store, we walked to the snack aisle and looked at all the choices we had. "Alright, what should we get?"

"How about we get chips first?" Asiya said.

"Alright, to the chip aisle!"

"Hahaha you're still funny." Brenda said. "Of course I am. Now lets go." We got to the chips and grabbed some random bags. We went to grab some crackers with some spray cheese. Then we all got one bag each of our favorite candy. We headed to the cashier and placed the snacks on the counter. After everything was scanned and packed in bags, we paid and went back home.

Once me and the girls got home we went to the kitchen. We loaded all the snacks in the pantry. I took my Sour Patch Kids bag and brought it with me to my room. I changed into some pjs then plopped down on my bed. I turned on my tv and just chilled there. After a while the girls came and sat beside me. A few minutes later we just decided to have a girls night.