“I can’t just do that!”

“And why not again?”

“Just because! He’s probably just as pissed at me as I am at him.”

“Why don’t you just go and see him. Go talk to him and I promise that things will get better. I’m sure he has something to say to you. Remember, he was drunk, he probably doesn’t even remember anything that happened last night.”

I didn’t answer. I just sat and thought. I let his words sink in.

“You know, he does really care about you. All of us have noticed.”

“Really?”

“Mhm, why do you think Niall asked you if anything was going on? He asked every single one of us so he could try to make sure that he knew what was happening with you.”

“Oh,”

“Yah, so go off, find Zayn and talk to him. Let him explain himself. He might just tell you things you’ve been dying to know.”

I nodded, and stood up. I walked towards the door and just before I stepped out I said “Wish me luck.”

“Trust me, Love. You won’t need it.”

Zayn’s POV

I fucked up. I knew it the second I woke up to find some girl slipping her clothes onto her body. I don’t remember anything that happened last night. The only thing I remember was arriving at the club, taking shots with the boys and watching Allison go off and dance with some random guy.

I don’t remember anything that happened hours after that. I don’t remember meeting a girl, bringing her home or any of the activities we did during the night.

Oh god, what have I done? I didn’t think that she knew I had someone, and I secretly hoped she wouldn’t ever find out. I mean, I understand we’re not in a relationship but we do have something. Whatever we have, it’s strong enough to prove that I sleeping with some girl was one of the stupidest things I have done.

I’m scared I might lose her again. I know that something must have happened to her because obviously she tried to talk to me last night but I was way too drunk to even acknowledge the fact that she needed me.

All I know is that I need to make things right. Set everything straight and find out what happened. Whatever happened must have been major. If she came to ME without me even asking or even pressuring her into telling, it means it was serious.

 She stormed off into Louis room and I felt like I should just let her cool off for a bit, let her settle things in her head.

I also needed time, to figure out what I was going to do to make it up to her. I totally lost her trust. Now I have to work even harder to gain it back again, but I’m willing to go through whatever it takes to gain it back again. It was worth it the last time and I’d do it a million times. She needs to have someone she can openly talk to and I know the best person for that, is me.

I heard the door shut coming from Louis room, but this time it was gentler. It had to be her and now was my time to go and confront her.

I walked out of my room, just in time to see her walking into her bedroom. I walked to her door and watched her look around the room from her spot. She was looking for someone.

She sighed and turned around, jumping when she saw that I was behind her.

“Oh, I was looking for you.” She said nervously as she scratched her arm.

“We need to talk, and I’m not taking no for an answer.” I turned around and shut the door and began to slowly pace the room.

“Well, I have something to say.”

I shook my head. “I’m sure you do, but you have to let me talk first.”

She nodded.

“About last night... I was drunk; I don’t even remember 90% of what happened last night. It was a mistake. One of the biggest mistakes I’ve ever made. I ignored you when you needed me and I have no one to blame but myself, but you need to understand that I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to do it; it was a stupid drunk decision and if I could turn back time I would go back and fix things, but I can’t. So you’re stuck with this apology for now.”

I let out a long breathe, looking into her crystal blue eyes that were across from me. She wasn’t directly in front of me but I could feel myself moving closer to her.

“I never meant to hurt you.”

I was now standing directly in front of her. My hands wanted to grab her waist and pull her against me, but I couldn’t do it until I knew she was on better terms with me.

She gulped nervously as she licked her once dry lips.

“I know,”

Her words surprised me. I was expecting her to yell, or maybe call me a name or two, but she agreed with me? Yah that was a surprise.

“If you know that then you really should know one more thing.”

She nodded.

“I never want to hurt you.”

“I already know that too. I guess I slightly over reacted...”

“I don’t think so. You have every right to be angry.”

“I guess I was a bit jealous too.” I barely heard her and at first I thought I was mistaken.

“Jealous?” My eyes widened a bit, but a small smile grew on me as I watched her cheeks begin to blush.

Was that her way of finally admitting that she felt something for me?

She nodded, refusing to talk. I could tell that she didn’t trust her mouth anymore. The words obviously slipped out of her mouth.

“And... why were you jealous?”

“I was jealous because,” she took a breath and ran a hand threw her hair before continuing. “I was jealous because you were with another girl and not me.”

I didn’t even know what to say. I was stuck in my spot refreshing her words in my mind.

You were with another girl and not me.

She looked off to the side, no longer looking in my direction. “Are you going to say something?” She mumbled; embarrassment was evident in her voice.

I nodded, stepping closer to her.

“Kiss me.”